Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi Czar,

Bought your script this week and like it alot!

I have a mini request tho : i'm an ironman and the bot try to loot other people's loot. Could you tell the bot that when he see's the in-game message that i can't pickup other's item, to forget that item.

Thanks!

Mike

Edited by rtyy5445ygh

22 hours ago, Czar said:

I will try and get the update out ASAP, apologies for the delay guys, will have specs/weapon patched again so volcanic and other various weapons will work much better. I think only SGS update is live right now, have you tried sgs spec yet? Please confirm if it does two specs or one. In the meantime I will get coding. As for prayer xp yes I am also working on a toggle feature to show different trackers, just need to finish off the hotkey and design. Update coming up ^^ :D

EDIT: Should be fixed by typing the weapon name into the Misc tab in the 'Primary weapon' box, just tried it and it seems to be working good ^^ :D

Tried the sgs spec: it equips sgs, specs once, reequips shield then continues to kick/punch. I've always had the primary weapon box filled in correctly. Not sure whats going wrong!

1 hour ago, rtyy5445ygh said:

Hi Czar,

Bought your script this week and like it alot!

I have a mini request tho : i'm an ironman and the bot try to loot other people's loot. Could you tell the bot that when he see's the in-game message that i can't pickup other's item, to forget that item.

Thanks!

Mike

Theres an option "only loot my targets" in the loot tab

4 hours ago, crazylife said:

How do i enable special attack? I see the option and I have it checked where it says "only use special attack above X health" and I also put the name for my special attack weapon, but it's not using the special attack. 

Theres an option on the very first tab you need to check too, but i believe hes working on specs atm as ive been having troubles too (with switching weapons)

Iron man looting I can't make sure that it loots everything since there's no real way to check if it's your loot or not, but I have added a system to blacklist/prevent tiles when you receive the message: 'You can't loot as an iron man/woman", so it will work better. If you are fighting at a competitive area it may miss a lot of loot unfortunately, this affects all bots completely, until RS adds a way to distinguish loot items. It should work much better after this update, especially if you are fighting in a low-moderately populated area. Only bad spots could be chickens where the entire floor is covered with loot etc.

Specs - I have converted the shield code to the weapon code so it will definitely work better in the upcoming version, I also just made further changes to SGS ~yesterday I believe, the spec should fully recognise that it's 50% spec not 100%, have you had any more issues from SGS? Please confirm! Aside from that, the re-equip weapon is working better in upcoming v261.

Only use spec above X health applies to the npc's health, this is designed mainly to avoid specing when the npc is low on health, does specing work if you disable this? Please confirm so I can debug that specific option for v261. I will check it out ASAP.

As for Karamja boat boarding ladder, I will add an update for this so the bot will recognise how to use the ladders/planks, will be working much better in v261.

Sand crabs and divine ranging - will be added ASAP.

Also a lot of new features that haven't been mentioned are also being finalised for v261, thanks for your patience guys, got an epic update on the way ^^ :D Also hope you are enjoying the script currently, please try not to bot too much (in general) ^^ :D

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Iron man looting I can't make sure that it loots everything since there's no real way to check if it's your loot or not, but I have added a system to blacklist/prevent tiles when you receive the message: 'You can't loot as an iron man/woman", so it will work better. If you are fighting at a competitive area it may miss a lot of loot unfortunately, this affects all bots completely, until RS adds a way to distinguish loot items. It should work much better after this update, especially if you are fighting in a low-moderately populated area. Only bad spots could be chickens where the entire floor is covered with loot etc.

Specs - I have converted the shield code to the weapon code so it will definitely work better in the upcoming version, I also just made further changes to SGS ~yesterday I believe, the spec should fully recognise that it's 50% spec not 100%, have you had any more issues from SGS? Please confirm! Aside from that, the re-equip weapon is working better in upcoming v261.

Only use spec above X health applies to the npc's health, this is designed mainly to avoid specing when the npc is low on health, does specing work if you disable this? Please confirm so I can debug that specific option for v261. I will check it out ASAP.

As for Karamja boat boarding ladder, I will add an update for this so the bot will recognise how to use the ladders/planks, will be working much better in v261.

Sand crabs and divine ranging - will be added ASAP.

Also a lot of new features that haven't been mentioned are also being finalised for v261, thanks for your patience guys, got an epic update on the way ^^ :D Also hope you are enjoying the script currently, please try not to bot too much (in general) ^^ :D

Thanks Czar! :)