Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

cant get it running at sand crabs? starting it at crabs with the plugin yes, and it just says
  ... checking the npc position database for nearest npc in your chosen npcs...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 07:47:17 em]: Can't find far-away npc, please start the script near that npc and tell Czar to add that npc location! Position = [x=1870, y=3556, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 07:47:17 em]: Or, just waiting for respawn...

EDIT:: same at rock crabs?

Edited by Mad Jew
  • Like 1

Well for banking you gotta choose the bank you will go to, kourend castle is supported, I highly recommend selecting the actual bank instead of selecting the option 'nearest bank'. Moving on, you need to add items to withdraw at the bank, so your basic trip will have maybe 10 shark and 3 prayer potions, 1 super combat potion, and maybe dds, so input all these items in the withdraw-list box. I usually get my inventory ready then hit the 'copy inventory' button then save the profile for efficiency.

As for randoms, they are dismissed either by the client or by the script if the option is not enabled in-client. They pose no problem, simply dismissing them is fine and will not contribute to bans.

As for banking and logging out, you can instruct the bot to stop the script as soon as you reach the bank via the stop condition panel (alerts/notifications menu) in the task tab, you can either be alerted (via a beep) or you can tell the bot to terminate after a certain condition is met (in your case, reaching bank)

I have yet to publish a video with a full guide on setting up the script, with common setups and builds being mentioned. I am also in the process of releasing a website and support page for the script so that each option can be explained in-depth, should be very useful in configuring the bot and debugging.

As for crabs, you need to use the plugin for crabs, plugins are accessed via the menu bar in the bot setup window, so at the top it will say File, Plugins, Exit etc etc.

Thanks for responses guys, going to be posting a new version as soon as I can ^^ :D

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Well for banking you gotta choose the bank you will go to, kourend castle is supported, I highly recommend selecting the actual bank instead of selecting the option 'nearest bank'. Moving on, you need to add items to withdraw at the bank, so your basic trip will have maybe 10 shark and 3 prayer potions, 1 super combat potion, and maybe dds, so input all these items in the withdraw-list box. I usually get my inventory ready then hit the 'copy inventory' button then save the profile for efficiency.

As for randoms, they are dismissed either by the client or by the script if the option is not enabled in-client. They pose no problem, simply dismissing them is fine and will not contribute to bans.

As for banking and logging out, you can instruct the bot to stop the script as soon as you reach the bank via the stop condition panel (alerts/notifications menu) in the task tab, you can either be alerted (via a beep) or you can tell the bot to terminate after a certain condition is met (in your case, reaching bank)

I have yet to publish a video with a full guide on setting up the script, with common setups and builds being mentioned. I am also in the process of releasing a website and support page for the script so that each option can be explained in-depth, should be very useful in configuring the bot and debugging.

As for crabs, you need to use the plugin for crabs, plugins are accessed via the menu bar in the bot setup window, so at the top it will say File, Plugins, Exit etc etc.

Thanks for responses guys, going to be posting a new version as soon as I can ^^ :D

Thank you for that post and thank you for the great support for the bot.  I haven't had any issues so far. 

• Like 1

Did you set the bank condition to bank when out of prayer potions? Or is the problem that the bot didn’t withdraw the prayer potion after successfully walking to bank? Will do some test runs there, can you screenshot me your setup window so I can use the same options for debugging? :D will fix this asap for you.

As for walker if doing teleports 2 sometimes works better depending on location. I am going to do a few test runs in various dungeons today. ^^ :D 

As for trials, good luck guys ^^ :D 

@Czar The save feature is not working, i'm not able to save my configuration could you please take a look at this.

Looting option does not appear to be working either, i have loot above x amount enabled and it's not picking up mysterious emblems this way.

Possible to have a new and improved gui? the current gui takes up majority of the screen and has important information for my slayer task so disabling it isnt an option for me.

Edited by nvrsince
  • Like 1

Are there any logs or errors in the client logger during saving/loading? Please confirm.

As for mysterious emblems I will add support for those, I need to double check if the price calculator even recognizes their price. Update coming up :D 

As for script hud taking up too much space, I already have something planned to choose the style of hud, either screen, chatbox or a separate window completely. ^^ :D 

As for settings, yes I am in the process of doing two different guides (both text and video) for the fighter setup, I will try and release it within the week ^^ :D 

As for arrows counted in loot tracker I will make it ignore player equipment and arrows in the upcoming version ^^ :D 

thanks for all your responses, feedback and support guys ^^ :D really appreciate it :) 

• Like 1

was doing catacombs of kourend and I set the bot to end when I hadn't fought anything for 3 minutes. I made a mistake of letting it run without baby sitting it. the bot was just stuck south of kourend castle. Hope I don't get banned. I was getting around 60k per hour the first hour and that dropped to 20k per hour at 7 hours, any one know how long the bot was idle?