Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Well the script doesn't support range guild but it supports ogres biggrin.png Basically every npc in the game is supported, but minigames (e.g. nmz, range guild) are not supported, perhaps NMZ will be added in the near future biggrin.png I can't add range guild because I already have a range guild script and it would be unfair to those users :( This script is $9.99 one-time payment - buy once, and the script will be unlimited :)

As for taverley, hmm can you try the first walk-mode option for taverley? The second walk option is mostly for fightzones which are just walking (and no shortcuts etc)

Edited by Czar

Setup interface has now been fixed, just waiting on update to be registered, shouldn't take too long, a few hours max :D Apologies everyone :(

As for trials, activated 48 hour trials because there is a script update pending :(

Also yes this script is a one-time payment, pay once and the script will have unlimited use :D

hey czar I literally had my credit card out a second ago about to buy this script because I have yet to get a trial and very curious on how it runs... I have read feedbacks on it and some people are saying it gets stuck in certain places, whenever you get a change trial me please
  • Like 1

'Keep stats within' becomes activated after selecting the 'Level stats evenly' option in the menu, although I will add an update to allow that option to be available with the other leveling options, update coming up biggrin.png

As for trials, activated free 24h trials good luck everyone wink.png

I literally just bought it...... hopefully it works lol.

• Like 1

'Keep stats within' becomes activated after selecting the 'Level stats evenly' option in the menu, although I will add an update to allow that option to be available with the other leveling options, update coming up biggrin.png

As for trials, activated free 24h trials good luck everyone wink.png

what is the alert on name call all about? I went on my alt and said my name and nothing happened.

EDIT:THE BOT DOES NOT HOP EITHER... SO FAR ITS NOT DOING ME ANYGOOD... THIS IS WHY I WANTED A TRIAL.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1