Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

When I use the bot everyone walks the same route except for me the one using a bot??

With the right angle he walks the right way but then when the bots runs to the bank. He changes the camera position and then again he walks the eastern path where the pump is.

Edited by JensToopstra

4 hours ago, JensToopstra said:

The bot doesn’t do the quest he just walks straight to the blast furnace

Make sure not to click [Skip quests], it will only do quests if you haven't completed [Knights sword] [Dorics quest] and haven't started [The giant dwarf]

For movements and walking, it should randomly walk both paths, it's best for antiban tbh, otherwise walking the same path will just be botlike. 

Also, did you see any errors while questing? I need to know what happened so I can help, please show the logger (top right -> settings -> toggle logger)

On 10/13/2020 at 3:06 PM, Czar said:

Make sure not to click [Skip quests], it will only do quests if you haven't completed [Knights sword] [Dorics quest] and haven't started [The giant dwarf]

For movements and walking, it should randomly walk both paths, it's best for antiban tbh, otherwise walking the same path will just be botlike. 

Also, did you see any errors while questing? I need to know what happened so I can help, please show the logger (top right -> settings -> toggle logger)

I did the quests myself but 4 accounts got banned in 24 hours. So won’t use the script anymore hope other get more lucky.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JensToopstra said:

I did the quests myself but 4 accounts got banned in 24 hours. So won’t use the script anymore hope other get more lucky.

Use mirror mode, use proxies with proxifier and you should see better progress, 24 hour bans means that you are doing something wrong in terms of botting strategy. 

8 hours ago, MaxedTitans said:

Hey man, can I perhaps get a trial? That way I can test if I like the bot itself, and then when you have released the auto muling part I'll try it again, if I haven't bought it before then 😉

Done, gl sir :D Yes and yes, once muling goes I'll be activating more trials dw about it. I am making sure the script will be 100% automated, with bond accepting too. Still working on it though!

Hey, how do you actually start this?

I had a lvl 3 account, went to GE with 60k cash and set the use GE option, then it just kept saying 'withdraw all mode"

image.png.21205eb99cce2cdbee08016df8f57131.png

Then I purchased the items you stated myself, but then it just teleports to keldagrim and starts the giant dwarf quest, but it gets to a point where it does something where it needs 15 smithing in the blast furnace place and then keeps on trying to do that.

If I leave the area and run the script again it goes back to the blast furnace place with minigame teleport and then withdraws a varrock tab from bank, goes to Ge and buys 134 iron ore. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: It then keeps on trying this:

image.png.3f08e868f66ac62fecff3bd15f5e762f.png

Edit 2: Started another new account, and it goes to the keldagrim cave perfectly, but then it does the same as above ^ Just seems to keep on trying that/doesnt know it needs to do quests/smithing etc.

Could you perhaps help me with it? Really want to try it out before buying and now got the trial, but can't use it :(

Edited by MaxedTitans
  • Like 1

Hmmmm it should have completed Dorics first. If you already finished the questing then enable the option [Skip quests] so it doesn't try to complete quests. Also I recommend going to an official blast furnace world, e.g. 358, but try find another world since 358 is the hotspot world tbf.

I'll add a function to skip quests if we already reach blast furnace, update coming up. Should fix the issue with trying to quest while already at the minigame.

Edited by Czar

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmmmm it should have completed Dorics first. If you already finished the questing then enable the option [Skip quests] so it doesn't try to complete quests. Also I recommend going to an official blast furnace world, e.g. 358, but try find another world since 358 is the hotspot world tbf.

I'll add a function to skip quests if we already reach blast furnace, update coming up. Should fix the issue with trying to quest while already at the minigame.

Hmm, yeah its sort of a fix but also not, as in, it didnt do any quests yet, it started Dwarf but didnt do dorics yet, so skipping quests wouldn't fix it, as it would indeed start blast furnace, but it couldnt do it as it didnt complete the two quests yet?

The issue is not the skip quests function, its the actually finishing the quest part, it doesnt start dorics for me.

I'd try it again with a new members account lvl 3 at the GE with like 75k cash to see if it works now, but seeing the trial is over and I couldn't even test it I'm going to have to pass I guess. :(

Edited by MaxedTitans