Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

using the trial righ now.  have some things off notice.

Dont due the quest line on a lvl 3 account for the build to BF. it almost dies everytime and doesnt support food to counter it. if it dies it will get stuck and go into an loop.

Talking about a loop. a few off my bots are doing BF now. what i notice there is that a few of my bots start getting in a loop by terreiving ores from bank then trying to smelt them for steel bars but doesnt get the coal. they only keep deposit to bank and run back to furnace en repeat the process to walk back to bank to get the iron ore out again. so i think its a bug there might be worked on. further more good script but these were worth some notions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gekkehenkie1 said:

using the trial righ now.  have some things off notice.

Dont due the quest line on a lvl 3 account for the build to BF. it almost dies everytime and doesnt support food to counter it. if it dies it will get stuck and go into an loop.

Talking about a loop. a few off my bots are doing BF now. what i notice there is that a few of my bots start getting in a loop by terreiving ores from bank then trying to smelt them for steel bars but doesnt get the coal. they only keep deposit to bank and run back to furnace en repeat the process to walk back to bank to get the iron ore out again. so i think its a bug there might be worked on. further more good script but these were worth some notions.

You need to follow the instructions otherwise the bot will not start questing. If you want to avoid deaths, enable camelot teleports so that you skip the white wolf mountain (which is where it was dying).

As for the second part, seems like a client issue, either the reaction timer is off (needs to be 100ms) or the messages are not being detected by client, a simple restart usually does the trick. Either way I'll keep my eye on this one specifically!

Thanks for feedback, helps a lot with improving :) 

4 hours ago, Czar said:

You need to follow the instructions otherwise the bot will not start questing. If you want to avoid deaths, enable camelot teleports so that you skip the white wolf mountain (which is where it was dying).

As for the second part, seems like a client issue, either the reaction timer is off (needs to be 100ms) or the messages are not being detected by client, a simple restart usually does the trick. Either way I'll keep my eye on this one specifically!

Thanks for feedback, helps a lot with improving :) 

I've let it run from the start, they kept dying at ice cave at the ice warriors because it didnt take the food. after the ice cave they take the food wich i think is 14 lobsters.  and start tele to camelot etc. so was funny to see :) and worth a mention for u. furthermore it work good. restocking and selling went smooth

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...