Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hello, I just purchased your blast furnace and am having some issues with it. I have only used it for 5 minutes and I have noticed these things.

When I start it up, it seems fine, a little slow but it puts the coal in the bag and then takes out another load of coal to bring to the conveyor belt.

But it continues to bring coal thinking it needs 6 times the coal per addy ore, but its blast furnace so it only needs 3 coal per addy ore.  I have a coal bag so it does 3 full trips of just coal, then on the 4th trip it just brings addy ore and doesn't use the coal bag to bring more coal. So it wastes time bringing twice as much coal and after about 6 minutes I have 400 coal on the conveyor belt, totally useless.

Then after the first 5 or 6 bank runs, it starts clicking on the NPC's and takes too long to go through the chat so it makes me look like Im the odd one out of the crowd. I just $20 CAN to use this script and its my first one ever as Im new to playing and it doesn't seem to work for me. Please let me know what I can do to help you fix these issues.

The most efficient way I run addy bars in bf is this: I do 1 load of all coal and coal bag full, then I get 1 load of addy ores with coal bag full, then back to 1 load coal and coal bag full, and then I pick up addy bars and bring to bank. I then get 1 load addy ores and 1 coal bag full, then to bank to get 1 load of coal and fill coal bag, then collect addy bars. This then continues until my hands are sore from mobile after about 45 minutes. But I seem to get a max of 2100 bars an hour.

Trip 1: coal bag, stamina potion, 26 coal ore (bag is full)

Trip 2: coal bag, stamina potion, 26 addy ore (bag is full)

Trip 3: coal bag, stamina potion, 26 coal ore (bag is full) then I grab addy bars. 

I am just trying to explain how I do it, and how your bot does not do it. It seems to maybe make 200 bars an hour roughly with all the misclicks and twice as much coal needed. I am new and sorry if none of this makes sense. I am not much of a gamer yet and just trying to find an easier way to do bf to 99 smith. If you can't help me at all, then I would just like a refund, thank you!

• Like 1

That is how the addy is handled in the script, did you make sure to start the script with empty coal bag in inventory? It should do: 2 inventories of coal (coal in bag and coal in inv) and next 1 inventory with addy ore and more coal in coal bag.

i will be posting some proggies that I have botted over the weekend, from 30-76 smithing.

i will re test coal bag with addy just in case it is not detected.

5 hours ago, Jason Lost Bank said:

how did it go? did you happen to see if there's a gold ore option / test it out by any chance, no proggy or mention of it on main page

Not very well. Tested on 4 different accounts and got banned in 6 hours on each of them. Tried different modes, mirror with different delays. The script keeps misslicking and stuff for some reason :)

Hmm it's not misclicking for me, have you tried setting mouse zoom to far away? Check out my progress last weekend:

Note: had to run the scripts while walking (no running) due to the OSRS update last week, still got decent profit IMO, no coal bag. Did 3 whole days of botting (or at least 50 hours minimum)

EDIT: I highly recommend not botting on multiple accounts per machine and/or ip address, you will literally get caught within hours. I managed to last at least 20m per unique account botting here.

I am currently getting my next batch of accounts ready for this weekend, strictly botting over the weekend and muling before monday.

9cce2a2074a6ab04910b01ce2f25988d.png 

83268dd1c5dccb10b901efe3f74002cf.png

198f02eb05e119aa505855e4a08fcaf7.png 

Edited by Czar

Posted a quick update for v79, following the new minigames tab, and a few changes to keldagrim/giant dwarf questing bypass.

Update will automatically go live within a few hours :D

Next update will have more emphasis on stamina potions, and a few questing options such as choosing your food, teleports etc.