Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hi Czar,

I've bought the script, and it works. But it is not as efficient as it could. When smithing gold, after the character has dropped the ores, the character runs back to the bank chest waits a little and walks back to pick up the bars. 

I would like the character to collect the bars up right after the xp-drop, and does not walk to the chest before that. 

Could u change that?

Thanks

• Like 1

Yeah I feel there are a lot of areas in this bot that could be sped up. for example: when you use the bucket of water on the molten metal to cool it down, it waits for like 10-15 seconds before taking the bars. It's almost as if it is imitating you going off-screen but I doubt the average person would go off-screen after knowing the bars are done instantly after clicking with a bucket.  Another example is when it asks how many bars you want to take, same thing applies here, usually if someone clicks on that they know the box comes up so they would in probably a second click on all but the bot hangs for like 10 seconds. sorry if these are just me and I'm doing something wrong let me know.

EDIT: also another thing I just noticed with the bucket, sometimes when you use the bucket on the molten metal it will go refill the bucket, then go back to take the metal and then go to the bank.

Edited by younc

New Update (v73)

- Knights' sword fixed
- Added efficiency improvement (non-coal ores) no longer goes to bank after placing ore, it waits at dispenser instead
- Added efficiency improvement for various interfaces
- Stamina potions fixed

As for refilling the bucket after taking bars, that is on the next update. I must re-write some code to allow that to happen because of the way I scripted the script at first :( Update coming up :D

EDIT:

If you are using mirror mode, and you want to improve the efficiency and speed of the script, please lower the client reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms. There is a huge difference. You can lower it using the Shift + F3/F4 hotkeys.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours***

Edited by Czar