Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

GE restocking is still experimental, sometimes it works really good sometimes a small glitch can mess it up. I am continuously looking for new ways to make it more flawless and stable. As for without coal bag it's a bit faster now with the new update I am currently testing because I made it faster and reduced multiple delays in the script wherever I found fit

Stamina potions - I will make a custom range for it in the setup window just like my runecrafting script. (perhaps even a condition).

Thanks guys, more info and updates coming soon :)

New Update (v65)

- Large Grand Exchange re-write, restocking is now more stable, it is still experimental though!
- Some areas of the script are now faster, so more profit and more bars per hour! (Supposed to be in last version)

Please make sure to never start the script in-between buying items. So always make sure the script buys every item from the beginning. So if you have bought half supplies, sell them and start the script. The grand exchange code works in a sequence so it makes decisions based on what happens before, and if the script is stopped - it will not have any record of what happened before.

Thanks guys! Update will automatically go live within 24 hours good luck :)

Edited by Czar

New Update (v66)

- Many improvements added to the preparation handler
- Many improvements added to the initial questing stage, the smithing part, and the traveling
- Fixed buying and selling items, they are flawless now
- Replaced all widgets with dynamic ones so that the script can last a very long time and can be as stable as ever

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours gl guys :D 

Blast furnace botting is not for mains but for making money, it is highly recommended to build new accounts for blast furnace as you can easily pull 30-40m/weekend per account

Iron bars we don't need it, the script will quest for you to get 30 smithing and start on coal straight away :D