Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

On 5/6/2018 at 8:23 AM, Duplemar said:

Banned within 2 hours of using this script last night, very disappointing.  

Yeah lost a few mill and accounts. Doesnt look like that ban rates justify the price of the script as it is.

Im going to try one more account with the updated version tomorrow and hope for the best, @Czar will it now correctly walk to the furnace from Camelot telly?

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 5:44 AM, Czar said:

2 hours is way too unrealistic, have you used any other scripts? I make level 3 fresh accounts tutorial by hand and they last longer than 48 hours at the very minimum, 24 maybe if I bot tutorial island with someone else's script..

Ive been banned on all accounts under 20 hours, no botting tutorial or anything else so far neg a good amount. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czar said:

Which day of the week are you botting and are you using any proxies and/or same caches, botting same IPs?

Seems this is the common response when people report issues? 

Tried week days and weekends, yes but several different sources (one includes a personal hotspot I never used for RS), didn't use some proxies to make new accounts before I botted and on others I have, but same results. 

I believe i posted before mention some but that may have been to the scripts 111 mistakes from the start but i still made attempts after updates but stopped since it was just losing money. 

• Like 1

I'm doing this with a couple of alts!
I notice that sometimes they take very long to wait for the bars! Have you though about adding a bucket of water support?
Since mining all the way to 50 to get ice gloves seems kind risky if the banrate is so high!

Other than that I works pretty good!

Is there a big difference using ice gloves?

?

Edited by Vodkawater
  • Like 1

Resolve the 111 issue by enabling the dialogue click the option 'Yes and don't ask again' or something like that, it should be much much better in-game ^^ :D

As for Ice gloves yes the difference is crazy but it's high req. Bucket of water is currently supported but only if you always carry the bucket around. I am thinking of making it so it drops all the time but it could take some work/re-writing to do. I am all for it ^^ :D

Motherlode is pretty quick but I am worried about the initial 30 mining. I will have to run some tests. I can code some automatic ice gloves getter for the script, I am just wondering if the account will last if it's only level 3. I will do some experiments ASAP ^^ :D Staminas - just a few small changes left before I push. It's ready ^^ :D

Edited by Czar