$$$ AMAZING BOT F2P/P2P $$$

IHB

How do I add the script using the source, I keep trying and it ain't working, I wanted to delete some jokes but its not being detected byclient.

Look up on forums how to make a script and then the exporting section :) 

This is fricking funny xD i made 15K and i happened to tell 2 jokes and both the payers said "Can i have my money back..." xD me and my brother where fucking laughing our ass off xD

EDIT: 

idk if this is already implemented but add banking

Also its telling a joke even if the other player trades you and presses accept whitout putting in a item or cash

Something else that would be cool is if the user decelines or didnt give an item that the bot would say something like

"Sorry you did not donate so i wont tell a joke"

also its taking to long to press the accept button on the first window due starting a new line in the chat

Make the bot pause the typing when he receives a trade if the trade window dosn't pop up after 6 seconds or so then restart typing

I'll fix it soon I just finished my exams today hahah

• 5 months later...

I tried running this script and it just stands there. I am a noob so I wanted to ask if would be poor form to take the source posted and try and make it work again. I would never try and take credit or anything I just think it is a great and hilarious idea.

Yeah haven't touched it in a while, go for it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...