$$$ AMAZING BOT F2P/P2P $$$

IHB

It doesnt accept 10K what am i doing wrong

Only accepts second trade screen not the first one...

Pushing update soon Lol, it's temperamental atm

EDIT: Bare in mind it's coded so they have to accept a trade before the bot accepts it.

This is awesome hahaha!

//update: it also really works lmfao, people said: "100% worth my 10k!", this is original and good haha, more scripts like these man!

Thanks smile.png I'm adding more jokes soon as it uses up the 30 real quick on popular worlds

Edited by IHB
  • Like 1

Updated lol check main post,, 

This is proggy with the donations 1 in  a p2p world:

new_jokes.png

Thanks, could you also add a different download link? I click download as free user and nothing happens?

//update: thanks for adding the different download link! I ran it for an hour and I already got 412k xD, let's see how it evolves!

Edited by Gilles123
  • Like 1

Post your proggies if you have any Lol I'd be interested to see smile.png

Will do it as soon as I get a good proggy! Also, could you update that 10k script to make it always accept 2nd trade or add banking support for the donation script maybe? As I have had loads of people purposely donating ashes/burnt food which fills my inventory and then I can't accept more donations except coins but people who trade me don't know that ;p

Will do it as soon as I get a good proggy! Also, could you update that 10k script to make it always accept 2nd trade or add banking support for the donation script maybe? As I have had loads of people purposely donating ashes/burnt food which fills my inventory and then I can't accept more donations except coins but people who trade me don't know that ;p

Banking added 2 donations, please re download @ main post

Also made the anti lure bit a little better :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is fricking funny xD i made 15K and i happened to tell 2 jokes and both the payers said "Can i have my money back..." xD me and my brother where fucking laughing our ass off xD

EDIT: 

idk if this is already implemented but add banking

Also its telling a joke even if the other player trades you and presses accept whitout putting in a item or cash

Something else that would be cool is if the user decelines or didnt give an item that the bot would say something like

"Sorry you did not donate so i wont tell a joke"

also its taking to long to press the accept button on the first window due starting a new line in the chat

Make the bot pause the typing when he receives a trade if the trade window dosn't pop up after 6 seconds or so then restart typing

Edited by ProBotterIamNoob
  • Like 1