VPS Scripts

Looking for a few vps scripts. I am starting a rs vps shop soon and I need debian, ubuntu and centos script that I can install on vpss to make them bot ready. This will include other platforms and osbot of course, I'm not to sure on the price range for each script or if one can also be made for windows. If anyone knows anyone who makes scripts let me know. 

Thanks in advance. 

Well I'm also looking forward to it still have 2 weeks of work to be done to get it all ready but I'm sure rsgp will be a payment option. 

If you can't write your own setup scripts you may want to consider the business you're getting into. Also, why would you need three different Operating Systems to provide the same function? Just stick to one OS and only sell servers running that OS.

Nevertheless, if you do want to press forward, I have a tutorial on another botting website that includes a flawless script for Debian setups. Message me if you're interested, as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to publicly post links to other botting sites.

Edited by Fluffee

If you can't write your own setup scripts you may want to consider the business you're getting into. Also, why would you need three different Operating Systems to provide the same function? Just stick to one OS and only sell servers running that OS.

Nevertheless, if you do want to press forward, I have a tutorial on another botting website that includes a flawless script for Debian setups. Message me if you're interested, as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to publicly post links to other botting sites.

Well first off I've been in this industry multiple years although not to much on the technical side of things I'm a business owner not a technical officer so with that being said clients usually like using different operating systems, some are not overly fond of Cent OS just as some are not overly fond of Debian so forth and so on. 

This is going to be our first year in the gaming community so everything is still coming together with it all. I wouldn't be so quick to questions ones capabilities of running their own business its already well established just branching out into different fields. I've already had some private scripts made for the process that I need but thanks anyways. 

Edited by Omnificent

Well first off I've been in this industry multiple years although not to much on the technical side of things I'm a business owner not a technical officer so with that being said clients usually like using different operating systems, some are not overly fond of Cent OS just as some are not overly fond of Debian so forth and so on. 

This is going to be our first year in the gaming community so everything is still coming together with it all. I wouldn't be so quick to questions ones capabilities of running their own business its already well established just branching out into different fields. I've already had some private scripts made for the process that I need but thanks anyways. 

I'm not questioning your business knowledge, I'm concerned about your technical knowledge though. The reason I'm concerned is that running a script on  VPS to set it up is not the most efficient way to be doing it, and if you're looking into big business you should be looking at complete automation. Typically, those who go the way you're going don't last long due to their setup.

I'm not questioning your business knowledge, I'm concerned about your technical knowledge though. The reason I'm concerned is that running a script on  VPS to set it up is not the most efficient way to be doing it, and if you're looking into big business you should be looking at complete automation. Typically, those who go the way you're going don't last long due to their setup.

Well we've already been in business 3 years so I doubt runescape game servers will hinder any progress were making thanks thanks for your opinion.