[FREE] Zulrah Helper - shows a zulrah overlay

DragonAlpha

Script not showing up on scriptlist. And im VIP.

You are right. I have reported this problem to the OSBot staff.

Use the Dragon Script Loader in the meantime while the sdn is not working.

Scratch this, didnt realize i had to turn off input

I've made the script automatically enable input for you in v0.3

Using this script, usually works fine until a form where there is poison clouds up. It says the safe spot if the same as the original one (on the right side,) yet if you go there you're standing in a poison cloud and zulrah is on the other side of the island.

Just checked the log to see what happened,

[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:24:34 PM]: New game just started
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:24:49 PM]: Zulrah despawn - state is changing. Current step: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:24:49 PM]: Step after calling stepIncrease: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:24:49 PM]: NEXT FORM IN 3 SECONDS - PREPARE NOW!...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:24:51 PM]: Zulrah spawned - check if correct prayer is on etc
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:03 PM]: Zulrah despawn - state is changing. Current step: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:03 PM]: Step after calling stepIncrease: 3
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:03 PM]: NEXT FORM IN 3 SECONDS - PREPARE NOW!...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:04 PM]: New game just started
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:05 PM]: Zulrah spawned - check if correct prayer is on etc
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:13 PM]: Zulrah despawn - state is changing. Current step: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:13 PM]: Step after calling stepIncrease: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:13 PM]: NEXT FORM IN 3 SECONDS - PREPARE NOW!...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:25:15 PM]: Zulrah spawned - check if correct prayer is on etc
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:26:07 PM]: Terminating script DRAGON SCRIPT LOADER...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 10:26:07 PM]: Script DRAGON SCRIPT LOADER has exited!
Edited by Xelestial

Using this script, usually works fine until a form where there is poison clouds up. It says the safe spot if the same as the original one (on the right side,) yet if you go there you're standing in a poison cloud and zulrah is on the other side of the island.

Just checked the log to see what happened,

Hi mate, bought vip just to use this script and it appears to not be working?? any help?

Thanks for the reports.

I will be pushing out an update tomorrow.

Please use the version on the store, Dragon Loader project is now finished.

I'm going to release a youtube video news update on this too.

Edited by DragonAlpha

The script is looking good, tells you exactly what tiles to stand on, but i think it needs more features, for example highlighting the gear when it is needed to be switched, and highlighting the prayers when they need to be switched instead of a message popping up, hard to read and kill Zulrah for beginners. I'd also happily pay for these added features

The script is looking good, tells you exactly what tiles to stand on, but i think it needs more features, for example highlighting the gear when it is needed to be switched, and highlighting the prayers when they need to be switched instead of a message popping up, hard to read and kill Zulrah for beginners. I'd also happily pay for these added features

These features will be added for free. No need to pay. Script is still very new.