GF RS

ThatMixedKidMont

Well I'm not done with Runescape or OSBOT but fuck Jagex bot buster is off the wall great.... I made a new account never botted more than 4 hours a day with baby sitting each time! Everytime i botted i made sure to be there and talk, so while i was botting i would have full conversations with everyone, i was sure to quest in between breaks and just alch legit without a auto clicker(at least level a skill by myself that doesnt req alot of work aha). Just got a temp ban, 48 hour it actually expired today, so i am posting this late. but their anti bot software is absolutely AMAZING! I remember in rs3 before EOC, botted my main and pure to all max stats and never got a ban. but in osrs their system is just way to advanced! Gonna take this temp ban and not bot on THIS account again, but of course ill still be botting on my others xD. I also was on a paid proxy

GL to all and i highly recommend if you want to keep an account do not bot for too long. or just bot period..  

Stats before temp ban:

60atk 70str 70mage 70range 67hp 1def

atleast i botted to decent stats xD

Edited by ThatMixedKidMont

Lost 2 accounts due to my own doing, one i ran for 18+ hours to test how long and well the script would perform and another i ran a hunter bot from 1 - 50+ in a day. Have 3 more accounts running fine i run them for atleast 8 hours per day or 10 hours with breaks ofc but no mirror client

Edited by Aibanker

It is definitely almost impossible to bot now. Especially with these free scripts and the client that ANYONE (Including Jagex) can download and analyze to see who is using that certain algorithm. This bot is just a starter bot. I've tested multiple accounts, did everything legit. Botted for no more than 2 hours on one. Logged off. There is no way anyone could say (Obviously this guy is botting) Everything is good for a week or so. Then bam, the account is banned.

I think they let it go on for weeks just to mess with you that much harder. So you think you're in the clear, and you keep botting M's worth of stuff.

Banns are part of botting, if it's only a 48 hour bann, why stop ? 

This ^ is honestly hilarious. lol. Why stop? You already have a black mark, and they're obviously going to be watching your account now, so if you want to keep the account, you better play legit. lol.

Other than that.. there's basically no safe way to bot anymore. Proxies, mirror mode, breaks, talking, questing. None of it will help your case. They WILL find you and ban you. lol.

From what I can tell, they're able to tell that you're using the bot client to play. So if you're going to bot and you don't want to get banned, i suggest that every time you play legit, you switch clients until you wanna set up your bot again. lol.

This ^ is honestly hilarious. lol. Why stop? You already have a black mark, and they're obviously going to be watching your account now, so if you want to keep the account, you better play legit. lol.

Other than that.. there's basically no safe way to bot anymore. Proxies, mirror mode, breaks, talking, questing. None of it will help your case. They WILL find you and ban you. lol.

From what I can tell, they're able to tell that you're using the bot client to play. So if you're going to bot and you don't want to get banned, i suggest that every time you play legit, you switch clients until you wanna set up your bot again. lol.

If there was client detection they would wipe out way way more people. I think it's just your situation. Have you tried changing your MAC-IP forinstance? Or maybe the scripts you are using are out-dated/flawed. I am still botting on a decent scale and no banns for quite some time. 

Also I have had multiple accounts who received 48 hours banns and I still continued botting on and no permanent banns. 

You could have trouble with:

- Bad scripts

- Re-used/flagged proxies

- Flagged MAC-IP 

And probably more than that

It is definitely almost impossible to bot now. Especially with these free scripts and the client that ANYONE (Including Jagex) can download and analyze to see who is using that certain algorithm. This bot is just a starter bot. I've tested multiple accounts, did everything legit. Botted for no more than 2 hours on one. Logged off. There is no way anyone could say (Obviously this guy is botting) Everything is good for a week or so. Then bam, the account is banned.

I think they let it go on for weeks just to mess with you that much harder. So you think you're in the clear, and you keep botting M's worth of stuff.

yea botting is too hard now, i bot for a month or two and take a break for 5 months and come back its rough. Jagex could always download the client and analyze it, i dream of the days in 2011 where you could bot anything 24/7 with rsbuddy ;-;

• Like 1

yea botting is too hard now, i bot for a month or two and take a break for 5 months and come back its rough. Jagex could always download the client and analyze it, i dream of the days in 2011 where you could bot anything 24/7 with rsbuddy ;-;

Yup... The thing is. I understand Jagex wanting to go after the big boys, the ones that bot 1b worth of items and then sell them for $$$. t's greed, and if they let it happen, it would destroy the economy.

Just people that simply don't feel like clicking on trees for hours... or a piece of moving water (Fishing) so they can get those levels enough to do that quest. I see no wrong in that. Most people that do that anyways, babysit the bot. They're basically playing.

But... I do understand they can't just let certain people go and certain people play. They have to go the hardline approach.