Client won't let me launch after downloading Java 8

Vatias

When I open the client it shows the login screen as normal. I have fully updated this client to 2.4.53. Problem is I can't do anything. It's as if the client freezes, but when I hover my mouse over the launch button it highlights it as usual, just won't launch. I can't type any other username credentials either or switch to mirror mode. I just purchased a couple scripts and I was really eager to try them out, now I feel like I wasted my money a little bit.

Sorry for my english and thank you in advance for helping smile.png

When I open the client it shows the login screen as normal. I have fully updated this client to 2.4.53. Problem is I can't do anything. It's as if the client freezes, but when I hover my mouse over the launch button it highlights it as usual, just won't launch. I can't type any other username credentials either or switch to mirror mode. I just purchased a couple scripts and I was really eager to try them out, now I feel like I wasted my money a little bit.

Sorry for my english and thank you in advance for helping smile.png

Try re-downloading Java: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

2c6db7a785.png

(First remove it, restart computer, then do a clean install)

Edited by DragonAlpha

Delete any and all old java versions, backup local scripts and delete you osbot folder. Then redownload the client. If that doesn't work, try running the client via command promt (cmd.exe) by typing java -jar "pathToJarFile" and see if there's anything to be seen in the log

Try re-downloading Java: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

2c6db7a785.png

(First remove it, restart computer, then do a clean install)

I have tried uninstalling java and osbot multiple times and nothing seems to work, I have no idea what to do at this point. 

Try running it with the command line like I said. Are you sure it's not just updating webwalking data? 

I mostly know my way around a computer but this gets a bit too hard for me to understand. When I try to run it through cmd.exe it simply says that it's unable to access it. Also have no idea what webwalking data is. Sorry for the trouble, really appreciate your help though tongue.png

I mostly know my way around a computer but this gets a bit too hard for me to understand. When I try to run it through cmd.exe it simply says that it's unable to access it. Also have no idea what webwalking data is. Sorry for the trouble, really appreciate your help though tongue.png

Open CMD (Windows Key + X - Choose 'Command Prompt') 

Type:

java -jar 'C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\LOCATION_TO_OSBOT.JAR'

Open CMD (Windows Key + X - Choose 'Command Prompt') 

Type:

java -jar 'C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\LOCATION_TO_OSBOT.JAR'

Stil just says unable to access. It's frustrating, was really looking forward to using the new scripts I bought.

Stil just says unable to access. It's frustrating, was really looking forward to using the new scripts I bought.

The problem only came when I updated my java to 8. This had to be done for the script to work and now I can't do anything to fix it.

The problem only came when I updated my java to 8. This had to be done for the script to work and now I can't do anything to fix it.

If you are still having problems, I can help via TeamViewer - Send me a PM.

Save this as a .bat file for example osbot.bat:

cd C:/Users/%username%
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir /s /od /b OSBot*.jar') do set recent=%%x
java -jar "%recent%"
echo %recent%
pause

Run the .bat file (By double clicking it)

This should launch OSBot from CMD.

Try to click on the launch button, copy and paste any errors that show up in CMD here.

Alternatively, feel free to PM me and I can fix it for you

Edited by Explv

Save this as a .bat file for example osbot.bat:

cd C:/Users/%username%
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir /s /od /b OSBot*.jar') do set recent=%%x
java -jar "%recent%"
echo %recent%
pause

Run the .bat file (By double clicking it)

This should launch OSBot from CMD.

Try to click on the launch button, copy and paste any errors that show up in CMD here.

Alternatively, feel free to PM me and I can fix it for you

I told him to delete all java versions and just install 64bit. They problem was with the map data, so I sent my folder and the error went, but now the login screen loads but it doesn't let you click on anything, you can't even close.