AHK

Mornin

you're not getting banned if you use 1:1 

(1:1 is simply a guideline and not by any means a rule)

They officially stated on a recent twitch stream 1:1 does not protect you from ban.

We could make osbot calculate where to move the mouse next in a script, and only move it each time you press the [5] key, this is an example of 1:1 and why it is just as risky.

Also technically relative, move mouse relative by -10000, -10000  [8],   mouse position is now 0,0,    move mouse relative to the desired position, it's technically a relative move.  460+0, 318+0 [5]

you're not getting banned if you use 1:1 

(1:1 is simply a guideline and not by any means a rule)

OSBuddy mousekeys does 1:2 - Jagex say that one is fine. Pressing 5 key does both a left click, then a right click.

The 1:1 "guideline" is ridiculous.

Edited by DragonAlpha

They officially stated on a recent twitch stream 1:1 does not protect you from ban.

We could make osbot calculate where to move the mouse next in a script, and only move it each time you press the [5] key, this is an example of 1:1 and why it is just as risky.

Also technically relative, move mouse relative by -10000, -10000  [8],   mouse position is now 0,0,    move mouse relative to the desired position, it's technically a relative move.  460+0, 318+0 [5]

i know.. 1:1 is just a myth. and jagex mods don't want to say "as long as you're using 1:1, you're safe" bcs more people would start using AHK and potently abuse it in the future.. 

no one has been banned for using 1:1. and don't come with the reddit posts "i got banned for using AHK" they are lying they just want to get unbanned bcs they botted or used 1:infinity

OSBuddy mousekeys does 1:2 - Jagex say that one is fine. Pressing 5 key does both a left click, then a right click.

The 1:1 "guideline" is ridiculous.

"Pressing 5 key does both a left click, then a right click." didn't even know that. fair enough they use 1:2 but trust me, fact is you're not going to get banned for using ahk the right way.

Edited by Krys

i know.. 1:1 is just a myth. and jagex mods don't want to say "as long as you're using 1:1, you're safe" bcs more people would start using AHK and potently abuse it in the future.. 

no one has been banned for using 1:1. and don't come with the reddit posts "i got banned for using AHK" they are lying they just want to get unbanned bcs they botted or used 1:infinity

I think Jagex kinda tied their hands by not being specific early on and definitively saying no to AHK.