PC on 99 Str Pure

Le Jizzle

Honestly for me personally, I prefer low prayer since it allows you to get higher str, range, mage, or attack. Also, I feel like anything that is not AGS pking is not worth getting protection prayer. If you can't afford to buy an extra d scim, gmaul, or dds, then don't even bother pking. I would consider getting 31 prayer if and only if Jagex introduces d claws. Other than that, stay at your current prayer and get that mage up brotha. I recommend you purchase Project Pact's auto splasher to get 94 mage. Yes, I know it will take ages but you can get it at a fraction of a cost. 

Thinking about 31 prayer b/c everyone goes welfare at 70 cb and 15-31 prayer will be 2 combat levels.

Appreciate it! I'm probably going to buy the AutoSplasher or the AIO Magic Stun/Alch :)

newhere near 150m sleep.png  it would be around 70m

Damn, that's a fucking spicy pure. 

But since no one has posted it yet, I'm just here to post the friendly, incessant reminder that everyone else seems to posts:

you don't have 100 posts so you can't sell your account yet xD lel kek OSkomdo

But all jokes aside, ~65m

around 150m

65m is way off. 

150m? top kek  70-85m

Yeah, 150M is a bit too much. 60 ATT pking gets pretty stale fast so then AGS pking is up next. 

id say 70m+ but not 150m for sure

im siding with 1 ticks on this

if any of you want to make me quested 99 str pure for 100m i'll give you a level 3, i'd pay that definitely.

Remember your valuing the account not someone who's selling it - the account is quite easily worth 150m, but whether you'd find a buyer is another question

• Like 1

im siding with 1 ticks on this

if any of you want to make me quested 99 str pure for 100m i'll give you a level 3, i'd pay that definitely.

Remember your valuing the account not someone who's selling it - the account is quite easily worth 150m, but whether you'd find a buyer is another question

100% disagree 8gp/xp is 104m for 13m xp. going through a service so somebody could have a service get them 99 str on a account of theres thats 100% safe cos theres for 104m