Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

4 hours ago, killakid20 said:

Something is wrong with the script. Try starting it on a brand new account, and it doesnt do tut island. After I do the first part of tut island myself, it spams the shift drop icon.

Yeah I know, I broke some stuff. I have already pushed a fix for it, the script should be working again now. However, enabling shift dropping does not work.

I will try to get shift drop enabling working today, thanks

17 hours ago, Explv said:

Yeah I know, I broke some stuff. I have already pushed a fix for it, the script should be working again now. However, enabling shift dropping does not work.

I will try to get shift drop enabling working today, thanks

Its not that it doesnt work. But when you start it fresh out of tut island. The bot will spam click the shift drop button like 3 or 4 times before starting its task. Also, this is such a great concept. First time using it today so i will try and give some more feedback. If you can, you should implement some combat other than range. And when you do add combat

10 minutes ago, gosubear said:

Its not that it doesnt work. But when you start it fresh out of tut island. The bot will spam click the shift drop button like 3 or 4 times before starting its task. Also, this is such a great concept. First time using it today so i will try and give some more feedback. If you can, you should implement some combat other than range. And when you do add combat

Just pushed a fix for that, it will no longer spam click after the SDN is updated.

And yes, i'm working on combat soon

22 minutes ago, Explv said:

Just pushed a fix for that, it will no longer spam click after the SDN is updated.

And yes, i'm working on combat soon

Nice and when i put in FM for lumby, it leveled up to about 7 and then just stood stillng. I manually did the rest to my desired level, and it didnt do anything, So i just restarted the script (with different tasks). I also tried loading a saved file but it didnt load. Is there a type i have to save it as? or does it have to be in the folder for th script?

1 minute ago, gosubear said:

Nice and when i put in FM for lumby, it leveled up to about 7 and then just stood stillng. I manually did the rest to my desired level, and it didnt do anything, So i just restarted the script (with different tasks). I also tried loading a saved file but it didnt load. Is there a type i have to save it as? or does it have to be in the folder for th script?

I am currently working on fixing saving/loading, I hope to have a fix pushed by the end of today.

I will take a look at the firemaking issue

5 minutes ago, Explv said:

I am currently working on fixing saving/loading, I hope to have a fix pushed by the end of today.

I will take a look at the firemaking issue

Awesome, Great GUI and color scheme, very soothing to the eyes and very good looking in general. 

Couple of questions, does the bot run from dark wizards at draynor? Are the pathing randomized going from place to place? And are you planning on adding more simple quests? (ie. waterfall, dorics, cook's assistant, etc) I know this script is new and free, but this could be a premium for sure from what ive seen. Potential in account making is endless with this script.

49 minutes ago, gosubear said:

Awesome, Great GUI and color scheme, very soothing to the eyes and very good looking in general. 

Couple of questions, does the bot run from dark wizards at draynor? Are the pathing randomized going from place to place? And are you planning on adding more simple quests? (ie. waterfall, dorics, cook's assistant, etc) I know this script is new and free, but this could be a premium for sure from what ive seen. Potential in account making is endless with this script.

Dark wizards by the willow trees? No it does not

Yes the pathing is randomized

Yes I will add more simple quests in the future (probably only to ~8qp), not sure when though

On 3/14/2017 at 4:52 PM, Explv said:

Probably some time this evening, if not tomorrow

Hi dude, would it be possible to somehow add a better location for lumbridge trees / oaks? Maybe change it in general? Now, spots your bot goes is allways monitored by Mugger, so if you try to run this on fresh lvl3 or skiller or w/e it will get attacked and killed in matter of minutes every time. I mean, you can for example go a bit more close to Wizard tower for example? so there is same amount of trees / oaks but no mugger. And not so common are compared with just outside of lumb castle. No one bank logs @ lumb castle anyways.