The ''problem'' of my dog

The Hero of Time

So I was thinking the other day, lets make use of the spam section.Prepare you anus

I'd like to talk about my dog. My dog is 15 years old and has a few problems. Every time i walk with him he humps every tree he sees. Whenever somebody walks by and tries to pet him, he will try to hump him/her too. I went to a doctor to fix his ''problem'' as I was waiting in the waiting room, i heard my dog make a awkward sound. It wasn't a cry, it wasn't a bark, it was weird. so i was like, meh whatever. Then i heard the doctor made a weird noise too, so i decided to take a look. i was very surprised, the doctor was humping my dog! his words were ''This has to be done to fix his problem''. i was like: bitch pls and pulled my pants down and pushed the doctor out of the way, and started humping my dog. ''my dog, ill fix him''
When i came home my wife said: ''the dog looks different, what happend?''. i didn't say anything and went upstairs It was a long day for me so i took a nap for like 40 minutes. I woke up and heard many dogs making the same, unusual awkward sound. As i rushed downstairs i saw around 35 dogs jerking off, 3 dogs trying to hump my wife including my doctor with fur, Why did the doctor have fur ? also he looked very much like a dog. then all the dogs left and my living room was full of cum after i helped my wife get dressed i heard all those dogs howling, holy fuck it is full moon! all the dogs turned into werewolves and killed the whole city. me & my wife were hiding in a cave, when her belly started to grow very big! a mini werewolf scratched his way out as my wive was screaming like hell, my wife died because she lost most of her blood, the city is now dead, literally, and I got a pet werewolf, how awesome is that ? oh i forget to tell you this, this all happened in The Netherlands (Europe) and these werewolves can swim like hell, they'll soon reach USA and they're bulletproof, can hold their breath for 2 hours and also rockets or any type of anti-dog wont help.

Here's a picture of my dog before it turned into a werewolf

WTF-Dog.jpg

Edited by morpha

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...