Mind blown, not banned yet?

JamOSRS

This annoys me :'( i got banned on my level 101 seasonal dmm account after just alch botting with a paid bot/mirror client for 6 hours overnight... the other stats which got it to 101 combat were all legit :'(

Lol sucks dude, if you're going to bot start from the beginning. I managed to get 92 range with in the first 3 days of deadman botting, but I got banned on the fourth and said fuck it and quit. ( also 5 of my thieving bots which I used to supply my ranger with arrows, all got banned as well). Botting is a joke now a'days. I remember when botting range guild for a 60 hour session was normal and the risk of ban was low. Now it seems that if you even run a bot for a couple of minutes, you get banned.

Lol sucks dude, if you're going to bot start from the beginning. I managed to get 92 range with in the first 3 days of deadman botting, but I got banned on the fourth and said fuck it and quit. ( also 5 of my thieving bots which I used to supply my ranger with arrows, all got banned as well). Botting is a joke now a'days. I remember when botting range guild for a 60 hour session was normal and the risk of ban was low. Now it seems that if you even run a bot for a couple of minutes, you get banned.

Like it was fucking Alching everyone autoclicks it i just botted it for 6 hours and i get banned...