Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

There is seers' teleport just enable the option in the setup window ^^ biggrin.png It will right click the spell and teleport to seers' village not camelot teleport (had to change it was requested)

As for agility pyramid I may be adding it either to this script or a separate free script since there have been a few requests for a script like that :D

Edited by Czar

New update (v140)

- Added a few updates and anti-fail systems to make sure the stability is at the maximum. (applies to all courses/rooftops)

Guys, if possible, restart the client if using VIP client because sometimes the client can be loaded wrong. Make sure not be logged in while the VIP client is loading and hooking.

update will be live in less than 24 hours, the paint will say v140.0 when the update is successful. (the script automatically updates)

EDIT: If there was a botting ban :( there may have been a mass banning wave, check out the guides section for strategies/anti-ban tips: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/34-guides/

Edited by Czar

Used bot for 2 days. First day 55-60 Canifis (4.5 hours), Second day Seers 60-61 (1.4 hours) and was banned. During the Canifis course, there was mutiple times the bot would get stuck, and force log itself out after roughly 10-20 minutes of use. I watched the bot receive dozens of random events while watching the script, and the bot was unable to dismiss or interact with any of them. Certain sections of the Canifis course, the bot wouldn't pick up the marks of grace on any of the laps. It's mirror mode is a great feature, but the script itself is very flawed. 2/5 stars. I would ask for my money back, but I know that's not possible. 

• Like 1