Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Posted a quick mirror mode update for al-kharid and draynor course, should work much better in mirror mode. Update version v1.14 is now the latest version, good luck all ^^ biggrin.png Paint should be improved too. Update will be live within few hours max, just waiting for admins to register update

edit:

Al-kharid and draynor work MUCH better in this new update (mirror mode), can't wait until update is live ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Posted a quick mirror mode update for al-kharid and draynor course, should work much better in mirror mode. Update version v1.14 is now the latest version, good luck all ^^ biggrin.png Paint should be improved too. Update will be live within few hours max, just waiting for admins to register update

edit:

Al-kharid and draynor work MUCH better in this new update (mirror mode), can't wait until update is live ^^ biggrin.png

Maybe add stamina potion support? Banking for them is optional or like not necessary, but if started with staminas in inventory it drinks them as necessary?

(useful for mostly gnome and varrock only)

Edited by Bedley
  • Like 1

The bot will automatically detect food and eat food if low on health (~40-60% depending on hp level). I can add banking but it will be quite problematic for a few non-rooftop areas such as wilderness course, since it's in 50 wildy and there has to be anti-pk support etc

But for rooftops, I'm currently going for 80 agility on a new acc with 10hp, and I didn't need a single food in over 4 hours, I would assume ~5-10 lobsters will be more than enough for a long time ^^ biggrin.png But I can easily add food for rooftop courses because the bank is nearby ^^ smile.png

Quick proggy:

sUZhcxp.png

07bf1e2c0a5b1a1ef550c4fc70ec92ee.png

Going for 80 agility to add readyclick mode to rellekka and ardougne courses ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

edit:

Al-kharid and draynor work MUCH better in this new update (mirror mode), can't wait until update is live ^^ biggrin.png

Awsome, im doing varrock atm. will try to see how it goes :)

Awsome, im doing varrock atm. will try to see how it goes smile.png

I can see that its it clicking the objects until the character is actually there, often 3-4 times per obstacle. 

is it because its mirror mode?

• Like 1

Well before, I made the bot click just once to get to an obstacle but due to popular request I made it click multiple times, in case there's a levelup or something else, to increase the xp/hr.

Another proggy coming up from seers agility course, with antipattern enabled:

08656c7fcf50c19596f493596df51ce4.png

so far so good, very stable, especially in seers village ^^ :D

• Like 1

Well before, I made the bot click just once to get to an obstacle but due to popular request I made it click multiple times, in case there's a levelup or something else, to increase the xp/hr.

Another proggy coming up from seers agility course, with antipattern enabled:

08656c7fcf50c19596f493596df51ce4.png

so far so good, very stable, especially in seers village ^^ biggrin.png

Ive been banned so many times so for me it whuld suit me better if there was an option for it. 

Also if its possible to check if there was a lvlup and then repeat the last step, i guess its a lot of work putting that code into all the loops or?

Tell me what you think

• Like 1

Well I can always add an option to toggle spam clicking obstacles I guess, will probs be in the next update ASAP. There are other reasons besides levelling, sometimes a user's internet lags and the click isn't registered then the bot has to wait.. etc etc so 1-3 clicks are universally beneficial, but when it comes to scripting, every user has their own style of botting so an optional checkbox will be added to the setup ^^ :)

Also guys, here's the last proggy, almost 80 agility for rellekka ^^ :D 

4833f07e6474403f5b2c799e0b30a1bf.png

• Like 1