Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Done added trials enjoy <3

@rsafadi you legend I appreciate the support, I recently found that stealth injection works A LOT better these days in terms of bans if anyones wondering. Also with new mouse it seems to be doing very well, and good news it seems jagex unbanning accounts as well they just accepted a ban appeal of an older acc of mine :doge: 

@Nicholas Heller Yep sure does, added a trial so you can try <3 

Edited by Czar

Alright guys restart clients it should be working better with marks of grace now <3

Also just wanted to mention be sure to check out the new devbuild for .57 it's working insanely well against bans, all my accounts are surviving the ban waves with this version, with stealth injection + new mouse enabled as well

Done added enjoy <3 

Agility going insanely well these days I urge everyone to get in here :doge:  If things keep looking this good then I'll load up a new set of goldfarm accounts for blood runes later (1-73 agil)

Also quick note for new purchases: I recommend enabling the unique option [Mousewheel camera] for best results, atm nobody added this behaviour option yet and it seems to be helping with bans lately, paired with stealth injection + new mouse settings enabled :doge: 

Made a noob account just to test the waters and see how the bans are (ended up getting 60 agility in one sitting):

XW987nK.png
sAnShrQ.png
1yXTN8H.png