Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Hi Czar,

Bot today got itself stuck, it must've climbed the ladder in the room that has the initial fally wall climb (screenshot added), it continued to stand up there & not figure itself out, luckily I caught it & hopefully I wasnt up there too long, can you add a failsafe please? https://gyazo.com/8235f2b8f2dcbda429bd2e429accd174

Cheers mate, hopefully off fally course soon

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HackersForHire1 said:

Hi Czar,

Bot today got itself stuck, it must've climbed the ladder in the room that has the initial fally wall climb (screenshot added), it continued to stand up there & not figure itself out, luckily I caught it & hopefully I wasnt up there too long, can you add a failsafe please? https://gyazo.com/8235f2b8f2dcbda429bd2e429accd174

Cheers mate, hopefully off fally course soon

I think its actually spamming that corner when trying to climb & its accidently hitting the ladder

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

I swear I thought I added a failsafe for that 👀 I’ll take another look ASAP. You had auto upgrade on/off? In any case I may have to reduce the misclick frequency if it happens again, I wanted to find a perfect balance between humanlike misclicks and safe botting.

Hey yea I didn’t have auto-upgrades on & I also had pre-empt next move off too

Just move movements on & limited camera movement 

• Like 1

Hi there Czar, I started the script today on seers & co-incidentally seen it hit the deposit box in the bank & got stuck within a few mins, Im actually already 70 agil & dont think i'd seen it do that before from 60-70, sent a screeny for you to show ya :)

Also I think seers course has better xp than poli, or very close, Poli seems to run alittle sus, so I went back to seers.

https://gyazo.com/604f57ba36c95eeac54a74a86f9e260e

• Like 1

Ok something is not right can you tell me if you're using a vm or hyper-v enabled on your machine? Or tell me specs (ram/cpu) The bot should not be misclicking that hard, or maybe just luck. Either way I'll add another safety patch for deposit box. Very strange I've seen some people go 70+ hrs non-stop without misclicks like that :doge:  EDIT: Looks like we have an anti-fail with deposit box but it can take up to 60 seconds to realise it, I'll reduce the delay.

And yeah seers is best until 80 then rellekka to 90, ardy from there. Or straight prifddinas from 75 to 99 like I did on my main :doge: 

Edited by Czar

Thank you for support appreciate it <3 I will be trying my best to add hallowed, currently experimenting with some new rewrites for the fire traps and the running traps on mirror client, am aiming for 80%+ success rate, so far it's not included in the script and I may be distributing a standalone jar (in my disc) that solves the minigame for testing just to see if it's possible on every pc, and if everything goes well for the testers then it'll be added to this script.

• 2 weeks later...

Done added trials gl guys, since you are vip make sure to use mirror mode, enable [New Mouse] for best results and take multiple breaks per hour. I am still training an army of 73 agil accounts for my runecrafting farm even though bloods have crashed in price due to primes. Also one of my accounts just got a pet which is nice :doge: 

Ignore bad quality this was taken on a server/remote desktop:

6HGFEWd.png