Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, M3N said:

@czar 

I couldn't be happier with this agility script. I have gotten from 58 - 72 in the last week among numerous other skills. I am very confident with your scripts, being the owner of five of yours. I currently have the following: Perfect agility, miner, fletcher, fisher, and sand crabs. I think while botting in general certainly has the potential to get you banned, I don't see your specific scripts being increasing those odds whatsoever. The name of the game is to bot responsibly, take breaks and have normal rest cycles/ solid and safe proxies. If you do this paired with your scripts ( or at least the ones from you that I've used) I don't think you will run into any issues at all. Ultimately your scripts don't lend themselves to bans IMO. 

suggested break set up?

On 6/17/2022 at 4:43 PM, regadda101 said:

Could i get a trial please :D, also what break settings do you think are the most optimal? I have your hunter script on my other osbot account and i got a soft ban wasnt sure what break settings i could use

Get mirror mode use short breaks and short run times I can’t reveal my setup publicly but I am willing to guide you :doge:

yeah easily can get 99 this way

On 6/17/2022 at 11:08 AM, regadda101 said:

suggested break set up?

In the past with agility I would never surpass the 30 mins of botting threshold and I typically did a 60-70% break to 30-40% bot time. For example never go past 30 mins of continuous botting agility and then also have equal to or greater rest periods ( in my case 60-70% of the time is rest). This is what has worked for me. I have even gotten 10+ accounts to 80 agility on a VPN using this method. If you didn't know VPNs are very sketchy because of there pervasive use by botters. Hope this helped. 

The way that I bot now is a slow and steady approach. I never bot the same thing more than once within a 24 hr day and I never exceed 37 mins of consecutive botting regardless of the activity. So far I have gotten 7 accounts to nearly 1600 total level. Additionally many of the scripts I have used are from Czar. I own nearly every script he has written so feel free to ask questions regarding them if you want to.

Edited by M3N
  • Heart 1

just bought this and I gotta give you respect. I came from another site recently after getting back into botting since they made it harder to ahk recently. Your script is a cut above that other platform, like I'm talking an entire slab of ribeye above them. Gonna keep an eye out for any bugs or errors and report in but so far this thing looks nice.

• Heart 1

Hey Bro I have some requests. Could You please

1. Make it easier to select an exact time on Your custom break settings, it takes alot of finicky sliding to land on 2 minutes, it wants to jump to 0 or 4 98% of the time.

2. Make it possible to maybe add multiple breaks like the client has ( this isnt as important )

3. Make it possible to do AFK breaks where it doesnt log out it just stands around ( Most important and vital thing I could ask for )

4. Make it so when the break completes and it logs back in, it doesnt reset the Toggle Mouse input / Toggle Keyboard input. I use the 'minimize camera movements' option in Your script, then I layer AHK overtop of it for huge added antiban with my own arrow movement combinations and icon clicking etc. When it takes a break and logs back in it turns off the keyboard and mouse function which stops the AHK script from interacting. AFK breaks would help alot with this if its impossible for You to stop that function, as it could potentially just stand around for a minute or two and slow xp gained, then I could manually stop the bot after 2 or 3 hours and it should be fine. 

Thanks for Your time, best wishes.

• Heart 1