Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

@thatbotguy Ty for the feedback, I'll review those points ASAP. I recommend summer pies over staminas as they both restore energy, restore health (when falling), give agil boost, and are 10x cheaper than staminas :doge: 

As for alching good idea, I'll search for some areas where we can double-alch, atm I wanted to play it safe and only alch before an obstacle - I noticed it's not possible to alch while walking otherwise it will cancel the action (?) I could be wrong though. I am open to any suggestions, ty again.

@chinstar  done gl sir enjoy :doge: please bot responsibly

Edited by Czar

@czar 

I couldn't be happier with this agility script. I have gotten from 58 - 72 in the last week among numerous other skills. I am very confident with your scripts, being the owner of five of yours. I currently have the following: Perfect agility, miner, fletcher, fisher, and sand crabs. I think while botting in general certainly has the potential to get you banned, I don't see your specific scripts being increasing those odds whatsoever. The name of the game is to bot responsibly, take breaks and have normal rest cycles/ solid and safe proxies. If you do this paired with your scripts ( or at least the ones from you that I've used) I don't think you will run into any issues at all. Ultimately your scripts don't lend themselves to bans IMO. 

• Heart 1

I am also doing massive numbers with this script, my aim is to get 1k crystal shards from doing priffdinas course - so far so good ^^ :D I have been training many accounts from 1-73 for my noob accs that make $ with runecrafting (which need 77 rc 73 agil) and they supply gp to main :doge: had a couple hiccups during primes but it's almost over 🙏 

• 2 weeks later...

This bot runs flawlessly, and of all of the ones ive purchased and ran, THIS mimics humanlike behavior the best. Uses mouse wheel to pan camera instead of arrow keys, simulating an experience player much better than slow arrow keys. so far 0-50 in 6 hours with no hiccups or red flags, even delays lap completion times so there is little consistency in the bot, thus being more humanlike.

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO