Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Be careful, it looks like you have made mistakes in your botting strategy, it is 100% possible to bot without a ban, even in 2021. I am living proof of it, I am willing to record as many hours as possible (even 1-99) that's how confident I am, and so are others.

With that being said 4 hours is somewhat of an illusion; 4 hours without breaks = no good. 4 hours with frequent breaks = a whole other story, and an easy 99.

Sadly I stopped at 74 because I don't need any higher (only need 73 for bloods) but how do you explain this:

vGWOliM.png

Either I'm really really good at photoshop, or that is a 9 hr proggy. If you look closely the xp rate is reduced which means frequent breaks were used.

And even then, bans aren't the end of the world, many people including myself request ban appeals and eventually get accounts unbanned rather easily ^^ :D

• Heart 1

Hey there mate welcome back ^^ :D Atm we don't have those just yet, but we are working on adding agility pyramid in the next update. Agility arena is a good idea but I don't think it's realistic, I will definitely give it a try though since it has been requested a couple times in the past. For other non-rooftop courses it does: gnome, barbarian outpost, prifddinas and wildy course, with more to come later 😉 

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, kashxz said:

I own this script and haven’t botted in 1 1/2 years. Just wanted to check if things are different now and if using mirror vip is still the best way to bot? Thanks for any info

Welcome back :)

Yeah things are a bit more difficult but botters adapt, nowadays it's best to have frequent breaks with agility, as many as 5-6 per hour and it seems to be an easy 99. I can't give out my exact botting/break ratio but I will say it is unusual!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO