Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

I have just started using the bot at Seers. It bugged out and stood still for about an hour after first doing about 10 laps, not doing the course and just eating summer pies. 

*Edit*

Same thing happened again later. This time all the food was gone so it auto logged out instead of eating.

I have attached a copy of the logs for you. This just continues to happen.

[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:41 PM]: Prepare mouse, moving to Wall at [x=2729, y=3489, z=0] (7) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:41 PM]:  .. Clicked (Wall) successfully: false!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:41 PM]: 2) Just clicked the first obstacle for seers' village
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:43 PM]: Prepare mouse, moving to Wall at [x=2729, y=3489, z=0] (7) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:43 PM]:  .. Clicked (Wall) successfully: false!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:43 PM]: 2) Just clicked the first obstacle for seers' village
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:44 PM]: Prepare mouse, moving to Wall at [x=2729, y=3489, z=0] (7) tiles away
[INFO][Bot #1][05/19 08:28:44 PM]:  .. Clicked (Wall) successfully: false!

Just a suggestion: If the bot is not causing any movement for x amount of time, make it so it stops eating food so it can log out? Rather than continuing to eat?

Edited by f8_will
Bug happened again
  • Like 1

Make sure to disable roofs too, and zoom out so all objects are in view - you will see better results; but make sure both are done not just zoom, or just camera alone, should work better ^^ :D

Currently working on an update to allow progression to occur between rooftops and normal courses, and not just rooftop to rooftop like is currently supported, also will be doing another behaviour refresh (in effort to cancel out bot profiling)!

Aside from that, will also add a few tweaks/updates regarding user feedback above, keep the feedback coming please!

The issue with the agility course at Seers seems to be the camera angle. I have roofs off and camera zoomed full out yet when Seers' teleport is on and you land on the grass (furthest from the first obstacle) it gets stuck. If i manually move the camera then it carries on. It seems this can be fixed by an extra camera movement after seers teleport.

Hello Czar, I am using the agility bot currently and I am noticing when the predict option is on it clicks the action to interact with the obstacle just a millisecond too soon which is causing it to have to double click the obstacle. 

Currently at the Draynor course.

EDIT: 

When hitting level 20 the bot didn't go to the next course. Sadly just remained at the end of the Draynor course spamming this in console.

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 05:03:50 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3274, y=3194, z=0]];

Anyway I can fix this on my end? I am using the mirror client currently.

Edited by KyyL
  • Like 1

Will resolve the webwalking so it finds its way to the next course better.

as for canifis will make some more changes to that part, update coming up.

Also guys the newest update just went live, enjoy! The interaction system has been improved so it will never idle anymore. 

Next update will involve quicker responses to clicks/intentional misclicks (if antiban triggers), so that the bot will not wait more than 3 seconds per action.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO