Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

The best thing for marks of grace, (since you are using mirror client) would be to reduce the reaction timer (default 1000ms) down to ~50ms, using the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, it will work better. Also make sure that you are hooking mirror client to the default OSRS launcher, and that you have hooked both clients while logged out of the game - please restart both clients if you didn't do this important step. 

Multithreaded viewport was a work in progress to multi-thread the OSRS camera view, I will be making it auto default in the next version, along with adding a new course (werewolf course) which I've been working on.

I will also be doing test runs for marks of grace to make sure they are all picked up, regardless of stealth injection vs mirror client. Will also be updating staminas since they changed the config id recently.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Should be back to normal now after the osrs update, let me know if you have any other issues I will add it to the update list and make sure it works perfectly for you guys ^^ :D 

In the meantime I will be posting a new update for the barbarian course, and a few changes to rooftop courses ^^ :D

As for trials - activated good luck guys, post some results :)

As for bans, agility in general is more watched than for example bankstanding skills (all bots) so I recommend only botting for a few hours a day if you want to really go far with botting, also please check out this guide on preventing bans:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO