Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Version 1.10 should be out any moment, it doesn't get stuck in canifis, varrock last obstacles are improved and marks of grace are improved smile.png

Also guys please make sure to set mouse zoom to far away so that more obstacles are visible in the bot's view (it will help with clicking):

bb6679c4eec08094722a533f890eaeb9.gif

EDIT:

I will be adding a few more safety checks for canifis course, I am testing it right now to make sure everything is perfect. If anything, I will post another update for v1.11 asap

Edited by Czar

v1.10 seems to be working fantastically for farming marks. For what I said about canifis it was only on the final rooftop. I'm not sure if it's an isolated incident or not but every 1 in 3-4 laps it would stand onto of the last roof for about 15 seconds before moving the cursor. Already moved onto Seers by the time 1.10 was released so haven't tested.

Just wondering, do you plan on adding Alching/Magic imbue onto the script?

• Like 1

any plans to add the ability to teleport to seers village bank after every seers run for us that  have completed the kandarin hard diary?

So the basic mechanics are: 

Teleport to Camelot spell after the last obstacle is finished?

If so, I will post the update right now (I will add a checkbox to the setup window), and will wait for admins to register the update so it goes live ^^ biggrin.png for version v1.12 of the script

@SkylerS I made sure the last obstacle in Canifis is MUCH better, don't worry, I went there and did some test runs (in effort to optimize the agility course code)

Yes I will be converting alching code and magic imbue code from my other scripts and will be adding it to this agility, just need to check some guides to see the best time/area to cast the spells smile.png Need to make sure it's perfect ^^

Edited by Czar

thanks for all your hard work. I tried using your script en mass tonight (running 5 at a time thru different IPs) and an error that comes up is during gnome training it would sometimes cycle through the first log over and over again. I think this is because the readyclick clicking the log again instead of the next obstacle. Didn't seem to happen anymore after I disabled readyclick.

• Like 1