[Ninja Request]

Gorilla Sensei

Just a few little things that I've noticed while shitposting

Quoting a member doesn't need to be so hard: You either click multiquote and add all quotes to the post or you click reply and it takes you to another screen. You should just be able to click reply and it adds the quote automatically to the rich text editor

Warning system: There should be an automatic expiry date for warnings based off of the reason and amount of points given, rather than the moderators digression, you should also not have to acknowledge a warning before a post if you've had warning points manually removed.

Show feedback in threads not in the market: Self explanatory, unnecessary and clogs up space.

Toggle time spent on forum: Some people may wear it as a badge, but I do feel like it is a little unnecessary to have it show compulsively.

"The following members have been on in the past day/60 minutes": Other than maliciously bragging about members online in the past day/hour this does nothing for the forum, it should be changed to the past 15 or 30 minutes; a few reasons for this is to easily check which moderators to contact should you need their assistance, the same goes for members that run a specific service. It is a much more useful tool than last online in a day, not to mention it takes up far too much wasted space too.

Archive: Just lock the threads and set default to view only open topics...

VIP+ BETA TESTING: This should be viewable to only developer and VIP member groups, do I really have to mention why?

The site layout is a mess: I believe that by trying to have a section for almost everything the site looks like a complete mess, simple and compact is the better way to go.

This can all be completely ignored, its just the opinion of somebody that has moderated a few forums and has been shitposting for quite some time around the place.

Quoting a member doesn't need to be so hard: You either click multiquote and add all quotes to the post or you click reply and it takes you to another screen. You should just be able to click reply and it adds the quote automatically to the rich text editor

Warning system: There should be an automatic expiry date for warnings based off of the reason and amount of points given, rather than the moderators digression, you should also not have to acknowledge a warning before a post if you've had warning points manually removed.

Show feedback in threads not in the market: Self explanatory, unnecessary and clogs up space.

Toggle time spent on forum: Some people may wear it as a badge, but I do feel like it is a little unnecessary to have it show compulsively.

"The following members have been on in the past day/60 minutes": Other than maliciously bragging about members online in the past day/hour this does nothing for the forum, it should be changed to the past 15 or 30 minutes; a few reasons for this is to easily check which moderators to contact should you need their assistance, the same goes for members that run a specific service. It is a much more useful tool than last online in a day, not to mention it takes up far too much wasted space too.

VIP+ BETA TESTING: This should be viewable to only developer and VIP member groups, do I really have to mention why?

The site layout is a mess: I believe that by trying to have a section for almost everything the site looks like a complete mess, simple and compact is the better way to go.

This can all be completely ignored, its just the opinion of somebody that has moderated a few forums and has been shitposting for quite some time around the place.

u click quote to someone

vip+ section - i cant see that

archive - when i was mod, we were told not to archive, just lock the thread 

warning system - i think it should stay how it is so ppl do acknowledge that so they dont complain or some shit if they dont and get banned for a day/perm or w/e

time spent on forum - thought we had this disabled for awhile, it's pretty useless

• Administrator

Going to bed but half these suggestions are personal preference, which I could care less about. If you don't know how to click multi quote then you deserve to be taken to another screen. It does not take you to another screen when clicking multi quote.

Lol there is an automatic expiration date. Except when you are a constant troll and annoying to everyone you get a longer or no expiration.

Confused on the feedback suggestion.

No to your other ones.. and obviously we want people to the see vip beta testing to make them interested in buying vip. Good try though...

• Like 1