Cowhide Collector

Salty as fuck

dude, everyone is using this script! i tried to use it and there are like 10 other people walking around only collecting cow hides, and i know its this exact script because 1) it doesnt toggle on run, 2) everyone is walking in sync. Also, there is a second cow farm north of lumby castle, and there are cow hides spawning there, while in the area the script uses, there are so many bots that its hard to collect any, might be better to just kill the cows for the loot lol. 

Also the action is extremely slow and u can see 3 zombie bot players walking to a cow hide and all of them stop at the same time lol.

also maybe grab a random peice of cowhide instead of the one thats Continent, everyone is going after the same piece of hide while there are tons scattered around. if every bot goes after a random hide, then everyone will get an equal portion, instead of randomness.  plus everyone together will look less bot like. 

Edited by sexyrussian

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Honestly for picking up items like this I just cheat and use Czars Perfect Fighter Script.  I set it to not fight anything and then just loot all the items I want within the 'fight area' I set.  Perfect fighter uses good pathing methods also, so for example I once had it looting big bones in f2p in the edgeville dungeon and it would use the brass key on the door to go inside and downstairs.

• Like 1