[Suggestion] Account Sales

Krys

i was trying think of a way the other day and i couldnt think of anything but im sure one of the brighter people here might have a few ideas even if its as simple as if you want sell accounts you have to pay a deposit to the site or one of the staff in gp, a few people might not like the idea but if ive left a deposit i tend to stick to the terms and conditions 

Nope tongue.png So say your email was birdaking@hotmail.com (just random) and it was linked to the account either right away or after the 5 days we averagely get to add an email to our accounts (if it's a fake email you use) then you would still be able to hack it back with or without that. 

if you had the email attached or whatever, of course A LOT more easier, I mean you could click your fingers and it's done. If it was just the IP etc, you would be able to provide the simple information like your IP/address and so on where it was created.

Ah i see, so we need a way of being unable to reclaim the accounts then :P

i see why theres nothing that can be done now though =[

>buy sponsor+

>[TRUSTED][LIFETIME SPONSOR] // [$100 DONOR] SELLING MAXED MAIN

>scam quit instantly

I personally think that rank tags ([sPONSOR]/[VIP])shouldn't be allowed in titles because it really does not imply trust. Because if they scam quit, they can just chargeback their rank purchase as well.

edit*

removed

Edited by Krys