Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

9 hours ago, Theminis said:

About the going down the ladder bug, just witnessed it firsthand myself - If script logs out and back in while being at the obelisk it goes down the ladder, through Black demons (can bug out in the middle of them and die) towards Monks. Paused it after that as it pissed me off (Instead of waiting to see whats it gonna do/where it's gonna go), sorry. Oh and after it logs in, it puts itself into "Walking to Orb" status, when it clearly should charge. Hope this helps.

Just saw another one, and let it run. It runs straight back to edge bank (WASN'T TELEBLOCKED), banks all, drinks/eats and repeats the whole run.

45 minutes ago, Theminis said:

Just saw another one, and let it run. It runs straight back to edge bank (WASN'T TELEBLOCKED), banks all, drinks/eats and repeats the whole run.

So confusing. No clue what kind of items you have on you, what settings you are using etc. By pausing script and logging out or just logging in at Air Obelisk it works fine for me. Theres literally no line in the code that will ever walk back to bank from the Air Obelisk instead of teleporting. Im suspecting you're having some insanely lag upon logging in which makes the client not be able to even figure out where you are for a few seconds or something.

Also, "Walking to Bank" on the status should never appear unless it's actually walking to the orb.

Edited by Shudsy

25 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

So confusing. No clue what kind of items you have on you, what settings you are using etc. By pausing script and logging out or just logging in at Air Obelisk it works fine for me. Theres literally no line in the code that will ever walk back to bank from the Air Obelisk instead of teleporting. Im suspecting you're having some insanely lag upon logging in which makes the client not be able to even figure out where you are for a few seconds or something.

Also, "Walking to Bank" on the status should never appear unless it's actually walking to the orb.

Air Staff, Glory, Stamina ON, Food Trout. Debug options ALL OFF, except Low CPU and Disable Client Rendering, they're ON. No breaks.

It never says "Walking to bank" on the status, it says "Walking to Orb" while it's actually returning to Edge by foot with full inventory of unpowered orbs. I'm really not bothered to make a video I'm pretty sure I've explained it well enough. Seen it happen more in last 2 days since the double-cast bug (cuz of my lagg), but I've seen it before too, really rarely tho so I wasn't bothered to notify you. When the double-cast bug is in with the next client update, it will be really rarely again and that's fine. 

this bot decent? or do people get banned from using it? looking to purchase. dont just say its safe to push a sale please. looking for honest answer. is it a script i can run 1 hour a day? or many hours, or just a risk? as i can just make money farming accounts if its a risk and use it that way. would rather know than get my main banned.

4 minutes ago, tarxan said:

i start the bot in edge setting on lobster glory am and stam potion on. opens bank and sits there idel no log changes

-removed ur pic cuz ur rsn fam

Don't post pictures with your rsn next time. However, i cant see the actual paint over your chat. Can you tell me what the status says?