Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

4 hours ago, Shudsy said:

Found, fixed and pushed.

Note to next time tho, please include the "Status" on the GUI. This only happened when the status was set to "Eating". The fact that i didnt have full hp on the account i tried it on is pretty lucky.

Ok man will do next time, if any other event i will report.

Edit: When will this fix be up? Bots are getting stuck like crazy... it doesnt matter if they are full hp or not, right now one got stuck at charging state. They just freeze and do nothing until i click anywhere in game.

Also something happened with stamina pots.. from time to time i find them walking without energy... can you look for this too? Profit dropped a lot.

Edited by castelxxd

Found issues: The bots are getting crazy when going through the chaos druid gate... when it's closed they click the other side and they go all around the path... then do the same thing again ON THE OTHER SIDE, and waste all the energy... why this is happening got no clue! 

Edited by castelxxd

5 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Don't mean to triple post but here goes the bots with all energy wasted... seems like they having trouble rotating the camera and clicking at the same time, causing to miss click the spot...ssdsad.thumb.JPG.5470cd0adbb1386e203d8fc0512bc6a2.JPG

This one is happening more often than usual... i'd say a lot of times.

Dibujoxxxx.jpg.1836eb6781a490ac7c4f7d20440bcc3d.jpg

Hope this can be of some help :)

10/10 cropping. lmao. i knew of most of these and they're not exactly "new" bugs. some versions they appear more than others and it's a common webwalker bug.

23 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

10/10 cropping. lmao. i knew of most of these and they're not exactly "new" bugs. some versions they appear more than others and it's a common webwalker bug.

Yeah well the new thing is that it happens 70% of the times now... i knew about those bugs also but i didn't bother reporting them because it was a rare thing. The fact that the bots are now consuming all the energy makes this a real pain in the ass... but i guess i did my job here.

5 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Yeah well the new thing is that it happens 70% of the times now... i knew about those bugs also but i didn't bother reporting them because it was a rare thing. The fact that the bots are now consuming all the energy makes this a real pain in the ass... but i guess i did my job here.

I'll try to see if i can make a post about it and see if they can fix the webwalking bug

• Like 1

13 hours ago, castelxxd said:

I've completely rewritten the walking and i did notice that the bug happened at a specific camera angle at the first gate. Tested it a few times myself now and everything seems to work fine.

The script should now always take the chaos druid route aswell.

• Like 1

On 21/5/2017 at 8:49 AM, Shudsy said:

I've completely rewritten the walking and i did notice that the bug happened at a specific camera angle at the first gate. Tested it a few times myself now and everything seems to work fine.

The script should now always take the chaos druid route aswell.

Uhm, when will this fix be up?

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber