Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

22 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

Seeing as this is obviously a webwalker problem, i'll use the old walking api for the parts covering the bank and the upper ladder. I can't guarantee this will fix it, but im very confident it will.

EDIT: I've pushed a fix and hopefully this should now be resolved. Tried it a few times and the walking seems good. The script shouldn't load webwalking until it reaches the ladder at this point while using local walking on the parts that isn't inside the edgeville dungeon. As always, there will be a few hours before the update is live.

Well i just found what causes the issue... There's a pattern... it seems like when bot goes to that spot it first rotates the camera and click, when it doesnt do that and go to the ladder the camera doesnt rotate... so i believe there's the issue, maybe it is clicking just when it finish rotating the camera, i dont really know...

In any case, thanks so much

Everything fine now with the walking! :) I have a question now :P did you just modified the waiting time when bot is going to charge orbs and clicks the obelisk? I believe it used to wait a little bit before clicking the obelisk? Now it goes straight to it and bot clicks the obelisk several times while charging... i dont know if it's because i use free proxies and sometimes it lags a little and seems like it is not charging when is just lag, so is clicking it a lot

7 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Everything fine now with the walking! :) I have a question now :P did you just modified the waiting time when bot is going to charge orbs and clicks the obelisk? I believe it used to wait a little bit before clicking the obelisk? Now it goes straight to it and bot clicks the obelisk several times while charging... i dont know if it's because i use free proxies and sometimes it lags a little and seems like it is not charging when is just lag, so is clicking it a lot

I did make the obelisk timer quicker yes, however it shouldn't click it several times after doing it the first time.. 

If your client lags and the animation for your character gets delayed, it would probably try to charge again but it's always been like that.

Edited by Shudsy

On 4/4/2017 at 1:43 PM, Shudsy said:

I did make the obelisk timer quicker yes, however it shouldn't click it several times after doing it the first time.. 

If your client lags and the animation for your character gets delayed, it would probably try to charge again but it's always been like that.

Yeah but before it would wait a bit before attempting to click the obelisk, so it wouldnt happen very often...

Really it is clicking it a lot and slowing the gp/hr... can you put it as it was before? I think it was just fine :feels:

script runs v smooth, 2 small updates i can suggest, 1 is making it click enter wilderness if the warning pops up and eventually toggling it off when given the option

and the other is to use anti-poisons when banking bc sometimes you can get poisoned by the spiders or a pker if u tele out in time, the poison always interrupts the air orbs making it much slower

47 minutes ago, Yarran1017 said:

script runs v smooth, 2 small updates i can suggest, 1 is making it click enter wilderness if the warning pops up and eventually toggling it off when given the option

and the other is to use anti-poisons when banking bc sometimes you can get poisoned by the spiders or a pker if u tele out in time, the poison always interrupts the air orbs making it much slower

You have to toggle the wilderness option off yourself, it isn't something i can do sorry.

6 hours ago, Yarran1017 said:

The spiders don't poison... only Pkers do. But yes that's an issue, adding an anti-poison feature would be nice :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber