Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

Hello again!

This issue is really bad :( when bot dies he keeps air staff, glory and 1 cosmic rune, he goes to banking but first he tries to withdraw 81 cosmics, then he deposits 82 cosmics and withdraws ALL the unpowered orbs, then tries to withdraw again 81 cosmics with full inventory and just keeps looping on that... Please do fix this, i dont know if this is new but im just seeing it now.

Edited by castelxxd
Better understanding

21 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Hello again!

This issue is really bad :( when bot dies he keeps air staff, glory and 1 cosmic rune, he goes to banking but first he tries to withdraw 81 cosmics, then he deposits 82 cosmics and withdraws ALL the unpowered orbs, then tries to withdraw again 81 cosmics with full inventory and just keeps looping on that... Please do fix this, i dont know if this is new but im just seeing it now.

I don't see how in the world this can ever happen.. Anyway i pushed a fix so it should be literally impossible for it to happen now. Should be up within 24 hours.

29 minutes ago, kylianz said:

1 in every 5th time i run behind the trapdoor at Edgeville which makes me walk all the way around.

Also when i'm underground a lot of times it walks the wrong route and resets after 20-30 seconds

What do you mean by "walks the wrong route"? what route does it take

25 minutes ago, kylianz said:

Great.

My account has just been banned for using this script :/

Sorry to hear that. That is the risk you take when botting.

I have a suggestion that i would love if you could add it.

It's a very easy function, adding a radio button and a txtbox which makes you enable to log out after ...

as example i have a breaker on Osbot which breaks every 30-50 minutes, but to leave it on all night is risky so i can put 300 minutes in so after 5 hours the script stops

5 minutes ago, kylianz said:

I have a suggestion that i would love if you could add it.

It's a very easy function, adding a radio button and a txtbox which makes you enable to log out after ...

as example i have a breaker on Osbot which breaks every 30-50 minutes, but to leave it on all night is risky so i can put 300 minutes in so after 5 hours the script stops

Could you answer my question above? Where does it walk when it "takes the wrong route"?

1 minute ago, kylianz said:

After going pass the gate to enter wilderness you come to a point where you can go 2 ways.

mostly it goes straight to the ladder and sometimes it takes the wrong way and a lot of the times i die

There isnt a "wrong way". How do you die when taking the spider route? are you 20hp?

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber