Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I just bought this script. The script runs very well however there are a couple issues. 

• Occasionally the script teleports my character to edgeville right before the ladder. It reads "hopping worlds" as if it is registering PKers.
  • The "Be Warned of the Wilderness" prompt right before the wilderness door causes the script to stop completely.

Edit: I am also running this script with 35 hp.

Edited by Nesblue

Hey I just bought this script. The script runs very well however there are a couple issues.

• Occasionally the script teleports my character to edgeville right before the ladder. It reads "hopping worlds" as if it is registering PKers.
  • The "Be Warned of the Wilderness" prompt right before the wilderness door causes the script to stop completely.
Edit: I am also running this script with 35 hp.

You have to turn off the warning yourself for wilderness.

It will only teleport if there is a skulled person attacking you or if you have less than 30% health. If a demon takes 70% of your HP it will teleport to avoid dying.

Mirror or normal: Normal

Version of OSBot client (number, not something like "latest"): 2.4.75

Description of bug report: Gets stuck sometimes on way to air obelisk by walking to a tile near the black demons where it won't run away and just waits until it goes below a certain hp and teleports.

Description of how to replicate if possible: You can't really, it just happens randomly.

Screenshot if possible: This is not a screenshot of the bug happening but it is where it will run to (red X) and what will cause it to happen:

RtfbVWb.png

What does the Status on the paint say?: Walking to orb

Few suggestions:

Recharge glory support (at heroes guild)

Banking at clan wars option (going through white portal for run energy/prayer/hp)

Praying protect from melee when running past black demons

Other than that decent script gj

Edited by Mikester

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber
  • Saiyan unlocked this topic