guide on how to bot on your main.

dutchxxje

Hello every first i wanna say sorry for my bad reallllyyy bad english writing.

Anyways

Some people bot on there main accounts this is a huge risk but how can you bot without a big risk of getting banned 

Here are some tips biggrin.png

This guide wil be a step by step guide on how to bot on your main account without a huge risk of it getting banned.

1: Anti ban features in the script

eLjnioG.png

This is a huge thing that will prevent your account of getting banned.

If you use the script check what kind of antiban it has and if you can toggle it always turn it on.

If the script gets stuck or crashed cos of the antiban i advice you to look for a better script. 

( never heard anything about Crashing scripts but it may happen )

2: Payd scripts and free scripts

okn1XHk.png

Free scripts are getting used allot and the risk is bigger when you use those.

Lets say you wanna bot 99 cooking wit wines there is a local free script but why not just spend the 4dollars on the payd

script does this make a huge diffrence? i think it does this is due the amount of people using the script.

If a green dragon salyer is getting used by 200+ people and u have to pay 7$ for it and the free verion is getting used by 5k+

people the 5k+ people have a huge chance of getting banned due to how the bot react to things and they are all doing the

same thing so jagex will detect those bots faster than the one from the payd script.

3: The amount of time and when to bot?

If your account is online for 24hours a day your account will get banned after 4days this is the time jagex wil get a notification and a jmod will personally look at your time played and if there is anything relating your account to botting.

Make your bot take breaks every couple hours maybe just a 15 minute break and when going to bed dont let your bot run

till you wakeup lets say you sleep for about 9 hours due to your runescape addiction let the bot run for about 2hours then

a 5hour break and let it continue again when you wakeup switch to rsbuddy and there you go botted for 4hours total got

around 400k xp

xS9S9Kg.png

and when you bot in the day time start talking to people in your friend list react to pms and maybe do a farm run every

now and then or merch for like 10 minutes at the ge.

talking to friends and doing something else for 10 minutes is the best protection to getting banned.

4: Watch your script for a little while!

OD3jcIb.png

This may sound strange but watch your bot for a little while lets take a script i recently used :D

Xscript NMZ this script for nmz is great cos i really dont enjoy nmz but theres one problem it flicks prayer twice while only 1time is needed

This are the kind of things jagex wil detect and you will get banned (yes a single double click :D )

Look for this kind of bugs in the script and report them to the developer and you have to know it is a risk when u continue this kind of bots.

Any questions?

if there are any questions feel free to ask me i botted for over 3years on pre eoc without getting any account banned.

on oldschool i got 1 account perm banned after a month of 16hours a day of botting and this was at the start of oldschool like the 3rd month i started botting and first week of the 5th month i got banned but i made over 500m gp so it was fine biggrin.png

How can i improve my guide?

if you have anything to add to this guide please comment below biggrin.png

Edited by dutchxxje

2: Payd scripts and free scripts

Free scripts are getting used allot and the risk is bigger when you use those.

Lets say you wanna bot 99 cooking wit wines there is a local free script but why not just spend the 4dollars on the payd

script does this make a huge diffrence? i think it does this is due the amount of people using the script

If a green dsalyer is getting used by 200+ people and u have to pay 7$ for it and the free verion is getting used by 5k+

people the 5k+ people have a huge chance of getting banned due to how the bot react to things and they are all doing the

same thing so jagex will detect those bots faster than the one from the payd script.

free wine maker > paid wine maker, theyre doing the same thing lol

same for your other example, both the paid and free green dragon script will do the same thing, with more or less features, easy to catch either one lol

free wine maker > paid wine maker, theyre doing the same thing lol

same for your other example, both the paid and free green dragon script will do the same thing, with more or less features, easy to catch either one lol

this are just examples

but for the green dragon bots paid verions might have a better antiban than a free verion only saw 1 free version around the forums anyways and it wasnt good.

and for the wine maker yeah i think they do the same thing but im smart enoug to talk to friend while doing it and take breaks for farming and merching on the ge.

and yes i payd for it cos i didnt wanna look for the free one :D

great guide mate keep it up ! 

thanks :D i hope this will help a couple people not to get banned for just being dumb in the future :D

this are just examples

but for the green dragon bots paid verions might have a better antiban than a free verion only saw 1 free version around the forums anyways and it wasnt good.

and for the wine maker yeah i think they do the same thing but im smart enoug to talk to friend while doing it and take breaks for farming and merching on the ge.

and yes i payd for it cos i didnt wanna look for the free one biggrin.png

thanks biggrin.png i hope this will help a couple people not to get banned for just being dumb in the future biggrin.png

why wud u pay for a wine maker tho