✦ HIRING - Malevolant Services - HIRING ✦ ☾ Hand Done, Fast, Cheap & Secure ☽ GET MORE FOR YOUR GOLD ✬ BEST PRICES AROUND ✬

Malevolant

Welcome!

Application:

Do you agree to the T.O.S:
Will you pay the full deposit:
What position(s) are you applying for:
Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for:
How many hours are you available/day:
Have you added my Skype
Your Skype:

Positions you can apply for:

Questing
All Minigames (Barb Outpost, Warrior's Guild, Pest Control)
Powerleveling
Account Creation
Firecapes

Terms OF Service:

1. A 5-10M deposit fee will be required before you are hired as a worker. This deposit fee is 90% refundable if you decide to leave.
  2. The worker will be paid 90-95% of the quoted price for the service being done.
  3. You are not allowed to work on any other services or orders other than mine. If you do, you will be kicked out and will 
  4. not receive a refund.
  5. You must be able to get back to me/customer on a daily basis with progress reports.
  6. You are to inform me if you are going to be away, for how long and for what reason. If you don't inform me and become inactive for over 5 days you will be kicked and there will be no refund.
  7. You are not allowed to accept orders or take any payments from customers.
  8. You must have 100% Positive Feedback. Any negative feedback/disputes against you will result in a kick without a refund unless the dispute is resolved within 48 hours.
  9. You must be respectful and polite to all your co-workers, customers, and myself and must show maturity and punctuality.
  10. The order MUST be completed if you have accepted it and within the given time frame. If not, this will result in a kick with no refund.
  11. You must never use any form of botting on any service you are doing unless requested to do so.
  12.  Any violation of these terms will result in a kick and no refund for your deposit.
  13. These terms may be changed at any point in time so please re-check them every so often.

My Skype:

MalevolantRS

Link to Malevolant Services: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/79472-

Edited by Malevolant

Darkrossx's Application

Do you agree to the T.O.S: Yes

Will you pay the full deposit: Have 5.5m

What position(s) are you applying for: Quester / Possibly Powerlevel (Will discuss on Skype)

Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for: 8 Year Veteran on Runescape can give proof of my old acc if needed.

How many hours are you available/day: 3-5 Weekdays 3-6 weekend 

Have you added my Skype : Yes

Your Skype: Darkrossx

Darkrossx's Application

Will you pay the full deposit: Have 5.5m
What position(s) are you applying for: Quester / Possibly Powerlevel (Will discuss on Skype)
Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for: 8 Year Veteran on Runescape can give proof of my old acc if needed.
How many hours are you available/day: 3-5 Weekdays 3-6 weekend 
Have you added my Skype : Yes
Your Skype: Darkrossx

Application reviewed

Will speak on Skype about a few things.

Will you pay the full deposit: Can do 5m atm (after some jobs I'll be able to deposit more)
What position(s) are you applying for: Quester
Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for: Yes; 
Quest cape on main acc, had fully quested pures & zerkers before, recently made a new account just to quest again. RuneScape veteran (10+ years).
How many hours are you available/day: Week = 5-8hrs / Weekends = 6-10hrs
Have you added my Skype: yes
Your Skype: howest_user

Will you pay the full deposit: 5M Increasing with jobs ongoing

What position(s) are you applying for: Quester

Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for: Quest cape on 2 banned accounts, full quested 3 pures for friends and currently going for quest cape on my own account to be reached at 85 combat

How many hours are you available/day: 3-5 hours a day normally 4-5 days a week

Have you added my Skype: Yes

Your Skype: number1windowsmoviemakereditor

• 3 weeks later...
Application:

Do you agree to the T.O.S:yes
Will you pay the full deposit: 5m deposit
What position(s) are you applying for: minigames apart from barb outpost/powerleveler
Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for: played rs since 2006
How many hours are you available/day: around 8
Have you added my Skype: about to now
Your Skype: ownu1hit99

Will you pay the full deposit: Yes 

What position(s) are you applying for: Quester, Can do some powerlevelling/Account creations if you get a lot of orders

Do you have any experience in the position you are applying for: Yes, Played the game for many years, questing isn't as hard as it use to be.

How many hours are you available/day: 4-6 average, more weekends.

Have you added my Skype Not yet will add it if you consider me.

• 1 month later...