4 Accounts all banned within 48 hours

Relax

Am I doing something wrong?

So it starts off like this: I botted from 55-67 agility on one of my established accounts which was an ironman (having botted 1-55 agility about 4 months before this with no troubles).

Within 48 hours, this account was banned.

Next, I changed my IP & MAC address and tried to start off another Ironman. I used the account starter script, got to 30/30/30 combat stats and then did hunter for a bit, and got to about 45 hunter when I was banned again.

Next, started two more accounts, changed my IP and my MAC address. Botted hunter for about 10-12 hours, again, banned.

I admit that I do suicide bot a lot, but I've never had such terrible luck like this before. I've suicided tonnes of bots at range guild for hours on end, straight fished to 75 fishing on numerous accounts, and 84 thiev.

Is there some way I'm being flagged that I haven't accounted for? Or has Weath just well and truly cracked down on botting? 

no you're doing nothing wrong, botting or breaking rules on this game can result in a ban. expect it and don't be surprised in the future tongue.png

having read through this again, you may want to consider using proxies and not botting more than 2 accs on 1 ip as that can lead to chain bans

I understand you should expect bans, I've been botting for years, but like I said I'm just kind of surprised all of the accounts were banned in such a short amount of time. As another person said though, perhaps it's just because of what skills I'm botting. 

The only time I botted two accounts was the last two that were banned. Not sure why I'd need a proxy if I've already changed my IP?

dont bot agility its high ban rate i always get a 2 day ban when i bot it

Fair call. I'll try something else I guess. Wish I got 2 day bans wink.png

Edited by Relax

I understand you should expect bans, I've been botting for years, but like I said I'm just kind of surprised all of the accounts were banned in such a short amount of time. As another person said though, perhaps it's just because of what skills I'm botting. 

The only time I botted two accounts was the last two that were banned. Not sure why I'd need a proxy if I've already changed my IP?

Fair call. I'll try something else I guess. Wish I got 2 day bans wink.png

changing your ip doesn't do shit if you're botting 2+ accs on 1 ip, if you bot more than 2 accs on the same IP they will all be chainbanned regardless of what they are doing

and you won't get 2 day bans if you're doing something that accumulates GP

changing your ip doesn't do shit if you're botting 2+ accs on 1 ip, if you bot more than 2 accs on the same IP they will all be chainbanned regardless of what they are doing

and you won't get 2 day bans if you're doing something that accumulates GP

I dont normally ever bot two accounts at once, and I probably won't be again. But thanks.

Why would you bot more than 1 account on a single IP? Jagex's system can detect these things very fast. Do you think it's legit when 2 accounts on a single IP do same skills at similar rate?

Holy shit. That is seriously besides the point. The point is that all of my accounts have been detected in under 48 hours. You happened to miss the part where I botted two other singular accounts at separate times on seperate IP's and still got banned in the same manner. I highly doubt had I not botted two accounts yesterday at the same time that I wouldn't have gotten banned this time.

Relax can you help me change my ip? I think my ip is flagged i always use proxy for botting. and vpn for osbuddy :/

You'll have to keep using those if your IP is flagged. I have a dynamic IP, meaning every time I turn off/reset my router I am assigned a new IP, so I have no need for Proxies or VPNs. You should either try to see if you can get a dynamic IP, or call your ISP and ask if they can manually reassign you a new IP address.

Holy shit. That is seriously besides the point. The point is that all of my accounts have been detected in under 48 hours. You happened to miss the part where I botted two other singular accounts at separate times on seperate IP's and still got banned in the same manner. I highly doubt had I not botted two accounts yesterday at the same time that I wouldn't have gotten banned this time.

You'll have to keep using those if your IP is flagged. I have a dynamic IP, meaning every time I turn off/reset my router I am assigned a new IP, so I have no need for Proxies or VPNs. You should either try to see if you can get a dynamic IP, or call your ISP and ask if they can manually reassign you a new IP address.

dude i have dynamic IP also, doesnt mean shit, i still get banned super easy now, doesnt matter if im botting 1, 2, or 10 f**king acocunts ill get banned within 48 hours every time, even if i take breaks, raise combat by hand before bottting, etc, nothing works, they will ban u regardless, jagex are pro trolls and extensively isolated virgins and have nothing better to do with their lack of a life than to ban everyone who is trying to keep their shitty game alive, im done botting now, blew 20$ on "premium scripts" which are only premium in price and do not help against being banned. peace out.