Hello, Modi here.

Modi

Heya!

Been hanging on the osbot forums lately more than usually, so I thought I'd make an introduction thread about myself.

First of all I want to apologize my weird English biggrin.png

I'm 21y old guy from Finland, just a normal weirdo biggrin.png.

My hobbies inclube youtubing (16500 subs atm), I am volunteer firefighter and anime/gaming is also inclubed in my hobbies.

I've been since christmas on sick leave and that's why I've been spending so much time on computer and more on osbot forums.

Anime

I found anime when I was in the elementary school, at that time the only anime I was interested of was Naruto.

Today I can't even remember all the animes I have been watching, but my most favorites that I've ever seen are:

• Guilty crown
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Hunter X hunter
  • Psycho-pass

Games/Computers

Been playing all kind of games ever since I knew how to walk biggrin.png. At some point I really loved MMORPGs but can't really find that much time to play anything else besides Runescape.

Other games that I play currently are CSGO, League of legends and World of tanks.

Outside gaming I've been doing all kinds of stuff with different programs (Some of them caused problems, like permament ban from paypal biggrin.png)

So... Don't really know if I have anything else to add here right now, I could write the whole day here about tons of shit about myself but I'll spare you guys from it ph34r.png .
If you have anything to ask about me, go ahead.

Anyways, hello fellow osbotters!

Edited by Modi