99 slayer in 4 streams or less on twitch

Ruffnation

Hey guys so basically I'm looking to no life 99 slayer I'm thinking I could do it powers slaying in 4 streams or less approx 36-48hours at a time!

Edit; please note I will not be doing all 154 hours in one hit as that would put me into a grave but as such as 1 stream every week

Stats at start would be

Attack 99

Strength 99

Defence 99

Range 75

Magic 75

Hit points 99

Slayer 1

Due to these stats it will be a mission due to its have no other stats or quests done on this account excluding demon host quest

My question to you do you think this is possible? the 48 hour slayer won't phase me much yet the thing I'm contemplating is, will 154 hours be enough to get to 99 slayer?

Edited by Ruffnation

You obviously have never heard of the magical item called amphetamines. 

Wasn't talking about activity, I'm talking about the max xp/h possible in the game... 50k/h is unreal considering hes starting at level 1 :D

Goodluck getting 50k/h slaying cows xD

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey guys thanks for the comments as stated in original post themail 154 hours is basically what I thought I could achieve it in by looking at your valid arguments I see will take longer which is fine just means doing more streams (gonna need alot of coffee and rebuild on hand) thanks for input my account is on its way to be ready for stream I'll make sure to post on here you will have to come watch :-P

And as always after account has 99 slayer it shall be fs hahaha will need to make some gold back as it is a big money sink haha

• Like 1