Stealth Quester

Token

Big chompy bird hunting brought to little arrows the first time so i had to go pick em up off the floor :P

I'll add more arrows to that.

well i just finished off all the quests that the bot had to offer, it handled most of them just fine in mirror mode. but a few did require stealth. overall im extremely satisfied with this script! i cant wait for more quests to be added to the list! haha 5/5 stars

Thanks for the feedback :)

Hey man, some reason osbot is screwing up on my IMac. What newly added quests have you added and pls may i have a trial biggrin.png!?

Authed :doge:

They are not live yet because we are having some issues so I delayed the update a bit. A new OSBot client version is in development right now that only includes bug fixes.

Fair enough, spoiler on what quests wink.png?

RFD Evil Dave Subquest

The Golem

Shadow of the Storm

Demon Slayer

After a few discussions I have decided to split the update into two parts as it requires a few client side bug fixes which will be included in next OSBot client version. The Demon Slayer quest should be up within a few hours but the other 3 will come together with the new stable client in a few days. OSBot 2.4.60 is being tested right now and most likely 2.4.61 will be released as a stable version which will support the new quests.

• Like 2