Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, Bravos said:

Quest gets stuck on "The Grand tree" at this point: https://gyazo.com/02c1b64cfd6cb3a23859e1f1d1029868
This part of the quest: https://prnt.sc/YReyPc-76rxB

I resumed the quest later on from a different point and it continued fine.

Tips to Tokens: Could you add the ability to toggle protect prayers and use prayer pots/restores? Also, I would wield a staff and pre-set an autocast, however the bot would press a melee option removing the autocast. That would be something to fix as well. Overall its a great script, but low levels cannot handle bosses. You'll have to do the boss part of quests manually it seems

nice script, too bad some of the quests don't fully work properly and has me babysitting the bot.

so far i have encountered bugs in the following quests in the past week after doing roughly 65% of the quests:

Mountain Daughter:

bugged in conversation with the npc inside the tent ( Hamal the Chieftain? ) before the stage of having to steal the piece of ancestral stone

note: i just googled the wiki, and it claims it is redundant to speak to the chieftain before using the pickaxe to gain the stone in the other tent.

Tourist Trap:

bandit leader fight bugged as it attempts to safe zone in and out but fails, and the npc cancels out the fight becoming non aggresive.

( done this with my own mage setup, might've been succesfull just face-tanking it )

manually tried to assist the fight, and it continued, but broke later on when trying to loot a chest in the building with the captain ( the conversation about boats etc. )  as it couldn't close the conversation at the end and figure out how to path to the other camp to turn in the prototype.

Someone Mentioned  The Grand Tree earlier on in the posts but that worked 100% perfectly for me using my own custom mage gear ( fire blast )

Edited by Serranu

On 11/5/2023 at 8:53 AM, Ayayron said:

Another noticed bug, not sure why it was stroking out at The Accent of Arceus, but it sat getting hit by a tormented soul for 4 1/2 hours.

Yeah it's heavily broken. even after doing parts of it myself, it got stuck in multiple places.

This because I didn't babysit it resulted in the account closed for botting.

Nothing else was used.

as was posted above, mm1 and grand tree seems to be a bit wonky, instead of running to the spirit tree, the bot instead runs south and tries to go to fally get stucked just north of fally gate and tp back to varrock oly to repeat running south

EDIT: now the bot run to taverly and by reaching the boy, tps back to ge

Edited by macky3217