Stealth Quester

Token

On 6/29/2023 at 9:45 PM, arb28 said:

I have the items for Prince Ali Rescue, but it still goes into the GE to buy all the repeated items, and it doesn't look at the 'current' step of the quest?

Hmm idk why, i started new uncompleted quests and it still buys repeated items? do items have to be in inven or bank for it to search for items?

for example, i have now 4 spades in bank, and it just went GE to buy another..for the quest rather than using bank item?

Edited by arb28
longer response

On 6/18/2023 at 2:52 AM, Homesman said:

What happened to A porcine of interest, its the only quest left to get 20 slayer by only questing, i need it for animal magnetism

Press F3 to enable beta testing quests

On 6/18/2023 at 3:55 PM, zemanilha said:

Can i have a trial?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

On 6/23/2023 at 9:58 PM, Failure said:

Regicide quest says it can't do with Graceful gloves, why not? It is a supported glove to protect against limestone?
Also really should store the pathing from Underground pass to make Regicide easier.
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Quicklime

I never considered those gloves when coding the quest, I will try to add it

On 6/27/2023 at 7:14 PM, doom23 said:

for a ironman can i use any quest as long as I have items?

I wouldn't recommend it for iron men since it will require all items it expects, including teleport tabs and enchanted jewellery, which are difficult to obtain on iron men

On 6/28/2023 at 4:59 PM, MiikeeHD said:

can i have a trial? i've used this way back when, but never had the opportunity to try it on a hcim

On 6/29/2023 at 11:16 PM, swibb said:

A porcine of interest doesn't show up for me, is there anything I should try?

image.png.a30424f69e19a4a2f048d7642a7aa4d6.pngimage.png.accebdaa888f4c09e6f4d36398603b91.png

Press F3 to enable beta testing quests

On 6/29/2023 at 11:45 PM, arb28 said:

I have the items for Prince Ali Rescue, but it still goes into the GE to buy all the repeated items, and it doesn't look at the 'current' step of the quest?

On 7/1/2023 at 12:37 PM, arb28 said:

Hmm idk why, i started new uncompleted quests and it still buys repeated items? do items have to be in inven or bank for it to search for items?

for example, i have now 4 spades in bank, and it just went GE to buy another..for the quest rather than using bank item?

Was the script restarted after beginning the quest?

On 7/4/2023 at 5:00 AM, damhill said:

can i trial this please?

12 minutes ago, Bodyrot said:

any chance we can get a search function or a separation tab of the f2p and p2p quests? thanks so far working perfect ill keep you updated about any bugs or problems

Press f keys for other functions, f9 or f10 for f2p, f3 for beta, f5 for ironman etc something to this effect, theres also a debug mode that will start off where it left off if a quest bugs out

Edited by forumaccount