Stealth Quester

Token

On 5/28/2022 at 1:15 PM, xratedbtc said:

does waterfall and animal mag work good? interested in buying ? any trials? 

edit: really wanna buy this script! would lve to try it for an hour first

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

On 5/28/2022 at 3:03 PM, luckyluuk23 said:

Anytime I put an x-amount of bolts within my armour preset it says that I do not have enough money to buy a certain amount of bolts for the preset which is like 10x more than I've set as default.

For example:

100 ruby bolts (e) in armour setup gives this message

a06b81ded3980a0e7d5e89e1aba20bd0.png

The number of ammo is fixed for every quest where it will bring ammo, same for runes

On 6/1/2022 at 10:13 AM, Whysoasiany said:

Hey,

I want to use this script on my alt group iron man. I can supply all of the teleportation tablets and jewelry, and necessary items. Is there a way to check what items I need when setting it up? Or do I just put in every single teleportation tablet and jewelry possible, and then all of the required items for the quest (using the wiki as a reference to what items I need).

I wouldn't recommend using it on iron men, theoretically it might work but it will expect all items it needs, including enchanted jewellery and teleport tabs, which are not strict quest requirements, but rather script requirements

On 6/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, Dutchsmoker420 said:

I dont know if you had any plans on adding new quests and if you take suggestions ? 

If you do take suggestions, would it be possible to add Fairytale Part 1 and The eye of Glourphine to the list in the future somewhere ? 😃

And do you have a discord or some other chat that i could join ? 😃 

I'm always in OSBot's official discord 

On 6/3/2022 at 9:19 AM, BananaTown459 said:

would just like to say this bug is still here as of 6/03/2022

a workaround is to start running the maze manually and the bot with complete it for you and complete the quest 

The script will wait for the guards to synchronise, it might take a little longer than expected, but it should work

On 6/5/2022 at 4:35 AM, Lethal1337 said:

hey token , it truly looks awsome
but at that price i would love to atleast have a trial period before buying?
would that be an option?

On 6/8/2022 at 4:08 AM, kieranmcc123 said:

i was wondering if i was able to get a 24 hour trial?

On 6/10/2022 at 9:14 PM, iroll said:

are quests still being added? had this since first release almost

Yes

On 6/11/2022 at 6:19 PM, RsHustle said:

Are you offering trials?

Sorry for the long delay, I have pushed a large round of bug fixes and currently working on another set of bugs :feels: 

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

I see the new update broke NPC interactions so it isn't working right now. Will this be an OSBot fix or do you need to update the script yourself?

[ERROR][Bot #2][06/15 06:07:14 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)! > java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.TUs.getDefinition()Lorg/osbot/rs07/accessor/XNPCDefinition; > at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getId(no:190) > at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getDefinition(no:91) > at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getAll(zl:169) > at api.com8.E(bj:815) > at w.prn.E(zc:434) > at w.prn.E(zc:714) > at w.prn.k(zc:276) > at g.prn.onLoop(ic:323)

Edited by takeovertheworld

On 6/15/2022 at 10:14 PM, AmIaBot said:

hey can we request Quests ? cause i would like to see lunar diplomacy added or is there like a discord i can suggest?

You can either let me know here or on discord; I'm always in OSBot's official discord here https://discord.com/invite/dumFZaM

On 6/18/2022 at 5:33 PM, ajbelge said:

How can i delete the preloaded equipment list when selecting gear? its so long i can even see my updated lists of gear options.

The presets can be deleted by right clicking them; This also works for both quest and gear presets

4 hours ago, luckyluuk23 said:

At RFD Ogre quest it gets stuck getting the items ready. It probably doesn't see the ogre comp bow as an option or something?

Have you placed the ogre comp bow in the gear preset? It might not work if placing quest specific items in the gear presets, it should take them even if they aren't part of the gear preset

18 hours ago, Token said:

Have you placed the ogre comp bow in the gear preset? It might not work if placing quest specific items in the gear presets, it should take them even if they aren't part of the gear preset

I'll try that out. The script just stopped working where normally it says that you should equip it in the gear preset so thought that wasn't it. I'll let you know! :) Also huge thanks for adding another quest. During the Enter The Abyss quest it doesn't open the doors from the building in Varrock btw!

11 minutes ago, luckyluuk23 said:

I'll try that out. The script just stopped working where normally it says that you should equip it in the gear preset so thought that wasn't it. I'll let you know! :) Also huge thanks for adding another quest. During the Enter The Abyss quest it doesn't open the doors from the building in Varrock btw!

Did you try it recently, or before I made the announcement? I already pushed a fix for that yesterday, but I might have missed something if it's still happening