Stealth Quester

Token

11 hours ago, Mustaqim Ahmed said:

Hi, the bot seems to miss click on the ruins and pillars at the end of the waterfall quest, it just clicks on ruins and constantly miss clicks the pillars until it's manually done

Do you have new mouse ticked on the startup interface?

2 hours ago, buttholes said:

can I get a trial please?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

59 minutes ago, omgpros said:

If OSbot goes down while you have a quest running it will stop working properly and get stuck on the same action over and over until you stop it manually, not sure if its possible but any way to get the script to check every so often if its still connected or not, and shut off if not

Going down as in the website going down, or closing the client?

10 minutes ago, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

Going down as in the website going down, or closing the client?

when the website goes down the client will still be open and scripts will stay running, but if you stop the script you cant start it again or any others. Some other simple scripts like crabs stay working but this doesn't and seems to keep running the same "line" or whatever over and over even if you unstick it, it will teleport away and come back and get stuck again

In general to people asking for trials: 99% of the time it runs flawlessly in injection mode, 95% of the time it runs fine in mirror mode. You can complete all f2p quests without a ban on a f2p account if you dont rush it, but on members since all quests then make use of teleport tabs and scrolls the ban rate seems to be much less. For example you could probably get mith gloves, climbing boots, avas over a 4-6 day period but try to squeeze it into 1-3 days and a decent chance you might get a ban but at that point you are asking for it.  Quest and bot other reqs in between and you are fine. For the more complex quests with fight spots you may want to monitor as that is the only time I've had significant issues that didn't seem to be preventable on my end

8 hours ago, Mustaqim Ahmed said:

Got it thanks. Would mirror mode also cause miss clicks? I feel like stealth would make it more detectable for me to get banned. I'm currently running mirror mode.

It shouldn't be the case. Only other thing which can contribute to this right now is a problem with clicking small rectangles in the most recent client version, but a fix should be included in the next version 

5 hours ago, Token said:

It shouldn't be the case. Only other thing which can contribute to this right now is a problem with clicking small rectangles in the most recent client version, but a fix should be included in the next version 

Thanks buddy! Script is worth the money, to anyone reading this wondering if they should purchase it - YES =]