Stealth Quester

Token

12 hours ago, Token said:

Use more gp, I doubt it will buy everything with 15k, it sets high prices to get them instantly

What's printed in the logger? Did you add any quest related items in your gear preset like ghostspeak amulet?

Where exactly does it stop? What's printed in the logger?

What equipment are you wearing?

the problem is not the amount of money I use to buy, it's that the script performs the VERY QUICK click on collect. I have no problem with "Matt Quester". buy everything with 10k.

14 hours ago, layday said:

I love this on my normal account, but does it fully support the quests as an ironman too?

It only supports 5 quests in iron man mode atm, where it gathers items if you press F5 on the GUI

13 hours ago, Greenie said:

When starting Merlin's Crystal it gets stuck at the bank, looping on withdrawing the required items then depositing everything and repeating as it doesn't have enough inventory space for the food. Any advice, it's most likely me doing something wrong?

What's your gear preset?

11 hours ago, galban said:

the problem is not the amount of money I use to buy, it's that the script performs the VERY QUICK click on collect. I have no problem with "Matt Quester". buy everything with 10k.

Clicking quickly on collect wouldn't make it run out of money, scripts don't use same prices for GE

11 hours ago, WhygADemo said:

For dragon slayer it always forgets items to collect the map piece from the jail and the map piece from the mine

That's only if the quest was previously started, which is not supported. If the quest was interrupted make sure you run in debug mode (press F4 on the GUI) but this requires to be at the same position and have the same items as when it was interrupted.

1 hour ago, shayderow said:

logger says it attempting to withdraw item then it deposits them and re-withdraws them in a continuous cycle until I get the error- failed to withdraw items - expected 

What's your gear preset?

1 hour ago, Token said:

Clicking quickly on collect wouldn't make it run out of money, scripts don't use same prices for GE

I think that you have not understand me. When you buy something in the GE that you use over price to buy it quickly by clicking on "collect" it returns all the difference of gold. I can use matquester with 80 accounts and 15k in each one for robots but with this script I can not because of that problem.

3 hours ago, galban said:

I think that you have not understand me. When you buy something in the GE that you use over price to buy it quickly by clicking on "collect" it returns all the difference of gold. I can use matquester with 80 accounts and 15k in each one for robots but with this script I can not because of that problem.

Make sure you aren't using lowcpu/lowresource/any other resource limiting settings if that's the case, the GE code worked fine when I tested

iiNou4Z.gif