Stealth Quester

Token

15 hours ago, Cathedral said:

just got 3 accounts of mine banned running this script this was a waste of money literally only did two quest on each character all different quest an haven't used any other scripts on them an they got banned 40 minutes later.

Have you been banned multiple times on the same computer? Same IPs? Remember to always bot smart. I wouldn't run any script while playing another account on the same cpu for instance. lot's of things you can do decrease risk of ban. Have you tried using mirror mode?

@Token, when will next update be :)

On 3/17/2019 at 3:52 PM, VirginityStealer said:

hey mate, definitely considering picking up this script. do you have to start the script with items in invent or will it buy them from g.e itself?

It should buy the items from GE

15 hours ago, MJtheNurse said:

would appreciate a trial before i buy pls ?

Not currently handling trials

12 hours ago, greiter said:

Have you been banned multiple times on the same computer? Same IPs? Remember to always bot smart. I wouldn't run any script while playing another account on the same cpu for instance. lot's of things you can do decrease risk of ban. Have you tried using mirror mode?

@Token, when will next update be :)

Not sure yet

38 minutes ago, greiter said:

Currently doing fishing contest. When at camelot bank it grabs all required items from bank, then deposits inventory then repeats.

Is the quest already started?

4 hours ago, Roarpvp said:

What kind of quests are you able to add to this? For example, would you be able to add Fremennik Trials/Isles or Monkey Madness?

I own the script by the way It works great just wondering If there are more quests you can add. 

Pretty much any quest, but some of them take too long to code